went to this resort at the end of april with my husband for a quick getaway to relax. we were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. from the grounds, the staff, the room, the pool the service we could not fault anything!!we were very happy. alot of europeans in but we did not mind this, we learned froma family from the netherlands who were their for the fourth time that the pools and the main restaurant as well as the rooms had all been updated this year. we had a choice of three pools, aswell as the beach. the food was fabulous!! we are looking to return next year with the kids as they will love it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience World-class Service at Club Asteria Belek - All Inclusive Right near the beachfront, the Club Asteria Belek has its own beach area, spa facilities and outdoor pools with water slides. It includes air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and balcony. The rooms at the Club Asteria have modern furnishings. They all feature a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. The minibar is filled only with soft drinks every day. You can taste local and international dishes at the buffet restaurant. There are also 4 sit-down restaurants: Italian, Turkish, Chinese and fish. The bars serve refreshing drinks. Spa facilities include a Turkish bath, sauna and a fitness room; massage services can also be provided. There is also a children’s playground. Only 43.5 km to the center of Antalya, Club Asteria is also 33.8 km to Antalya Airport. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Asteria Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Asteria Belek Hotel Belek
- Hotel Asteria Belek
- Club Asteria Belek Turkey - Antalya Province