“Fabulous Villa - our most relaxing holiday ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

• Greek first
aalz
Harrow
“Fabulous Villa - our most relaxing holiday ever”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a weeks stay at Natasa's Villa in Slovenia (very very close to the Italian border)

The Villa was truly amazing - everything you needed and of course the amazing view.
And the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on.

Everything was perfect - the pool - the hot tub - the kitchen & BBQ. Great wifi connection. Escaping the heat - relaxing on the lovely sofas with the air con
Very clean - nice bathrooms.
Great communication
Perfect - thanks

Christian...
Munich, Germany
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 7 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Before our arrival to this lovely property, Natasa was very accommodating, responding to our questions right away which already gave us a good feeling.
The communication went smoothly and without any problems. Once we had arrived, we took in the lovely view and we're warmly welcomed by Natasa.
After showing us the house and how to work all supplies, we explored the surroundings and jumped into the pool. The whole house was well maintained, in very good condition, and nicely decorated. Since there were six of us and a baby, we loved the large table where we comfortably fit and enjoyed our meals. The house provides enough space even for this number of guests.
Italy is literally in the neighbourhood, Triest can be reached within 30 minutes by car, even Venice is worth a day trip as only 2 hours away. A really nice Sandbeach can be visited in Portoroz and Piran is a great place to just sit and relax, or enjoy a nice dinner right next to the ocean. You have a large commercial area in Portoroz where you can buy anything you need. Mugging, which is a 5 minutes drive by car provides the nearest supermarket.

Do visit spots like Postojna cave and Slovenia's capital Ljubljana with its lovely cafés and restaurants.

Mosquito spray is highly recommended if you want to sit outside in the evening. However there where none of them in the house due to the mosquito nets in front of every window.

We loved our stay and would come back any time!

Once again thank you for everything, especially the BBQ grill:)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Nov 2015
Dear, Christiane,
Guests like you are more than welcome anytime :)
Hope to see you again:)
Alexandra...
London, United Kingdom
“Superb holidays”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The location of villa was superb as was our host Natasha. Very close to any sea city, there were also plenty of restaurants close by and I will not even mention the view. Villa was very spacious, nicely decorated with all supplements for relaxation. We would definitely stay there again and we are highly recommending it.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
16 Oct 2015
it was pleasure having you here and welcome again:)
413campbe...
Telford, United Kingdom
“Holiday ruined by false allegations about damage already done before our stay”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Natasa welcomed us to her lovely home. First impressions were fantstic. But the hot tub didn't work on the first nught, so I had to spend time making calls to Natasa which was stressful after a 24 hour drive. There were only 2 sun loungers for 7 people and the sun umbrella was broken. The mosquito net in the lounge had been repaired but the overlap spoilt the view and there was a gap, so it was useless anyway.

All this we overlooked for the overall house was lovely.

We visited lovely places and enjoyed to pool and hot tub - following all instructions left to us. On day 2, as we were on our way out, we went to close a shutter and it fell off the wall, nearly landing on one of our party. We replaced the shutter and carried on with the day. It had obviously been broken and not fixed. My mistake was not reporting it, but we were busy enjoying the stunning area.

When we left, Natasa spent 30 minutes checking the house over, but said all was fine apart from the jacuzzi which she claimed we'd put something in to make it cloudy. I can assure you we showered before getting in and followed all instructions. She said she would have to change the water and wasn't happy. I would expect the water to be changed anyway after 7 people have been in it all week. I wouldn't have got in it if I'd thought the water wasn't fresh for us. We paid enough for the week to cover those costs.
Anyway she shook my hand and said everything else was ok.
Two days leter, and still on holiday in another property, I had an email with all sorts of false claims about marks on the wall, marks on a mattress and the shutter being broken. I was outraged as the claims were false. Some foundation had been spilt on one sheet, which we thought we'd got the mark out of. So I said we would obviously pay for that but we did not leave marks on a mattress and did not break the shutter. I phoned her to discuss this. She would not listen, shouted at me and started swearing at me and was so aggressive I hung up on her. I spent the rest of my holiday in tears.
Since then she has sent some distressing emails and has kept ALL of the E300 deposit. She has in effect stolen from me. But I don't care about the money, the distress caused and holiday spoilt by her false claims is the worst bit. Even now she is saying she has been truthful.
Please do not go here. She does not deserve the custom. I wish I'd stayed at hime. I have never been treated so badly or unfairly by someone.
We as a family have been using Holiday Lettings for years. We have NEVER had any complaints.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The false claims and poor customer service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Sep 2015
False accusation reply
Thank you for your comments and despite all damages you have coasted us i still am sorry you did not enjoy your holidays the way you could.
I really try hard to provide best possible accommodation and experience for all my guests and so far according to guest satisfaction I am doing a good job.
As i have mentioned to you in all of our communications it would be much easier to solve problems on the spot, if of course you would declare the damages and not hide it. And after all my guests you are the first one i demanded a damage deposit.
At your departure I saw the damages of hot tub and umbrella and I was willing to overlook, but when I discovered there were more damages on the property you have covered (mattress, mattress cover, beddings, shutter) i contacted you and try to find solution. Unfortunately we could not reach an agreement.
Hot tub was completely fine it was only locked and it took 2 minutes with me on the phone to guide you to unlock it.
There are really two sun loungers, but there are three big benches outside too and the biggest one is right by the pool.
Because of a huge living room window we had to install a double mosquito net which overlaps app 8 cm one over another. The mosquito net was installed by professional and served it’s purpose.
Sun umbrella was not broken before your arrival so was not the shutter.
Hot tub water is regularly changed, i offer my guests the highest hygiene possible. To accomplish that i provide detailed guidelines regarding use of SPA. The hot tub was oiled all over after your stay and of course water and filters were damaged.
For your information damages have coasted me much more than damage deposit (300 eur) you have paid.
Nataša, Villa Venice to Piran
SaskaK
Zakynthos, Greece
“WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO STAY!”
Reviewed 22 February 2015 for a stay in December 2014

My boyfriend and I used this wonderful peace of heaven. We stayed for 1 week and I wished we could stay more. Villa is decorated with taste and all the details are made with perfection. The owners are lovely people who really give the best to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Rooms are clean and I had a sleep like never before. Outdoor jacuzzi and pool with amazing view to ocean and vineyards. Breathtaking!!! I strongly recommend it. What more can I say. Thank you!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
USD 459
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing