“Authentic Spanish Restaurant”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 July 2016

If you love authentic Spanish Dishes, I strongly suggest to Gaspi's. Flavorfull paella. Not soggy. Just right. Muy Bien!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was full .... Of empty chairs. Service was as poor as the food.
Ok I ordered quick puttanesca dish and it came with a greasy garlic bread that tasted margarine ( star margarine )
The pasta was good enough except for the greasy sauce which drips all the time.
Servers were all in the bar chit chatting the afternoon away, nobody you could clear unless you shout for attention.
They gave me one extra tissue but no one to refill the water even.
I almost forgot the sky- rocketing price for a very meager dish. I won't be coming back again.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Let's begin with the menu. It's a shopping list, seemingly with dozens upon dozens of items that should already have told me they don't actually specialise in anything. The price, while initially attractive, proved the adage "you get what you pay for" true. if anything, it's worse - we should have been paid to eat here!

Without continuing this horror show, let's end with the food. The rice had a strand of hair, the sizzling tofu was sour (absolutely NOT fresh), and there was a dead bug in the soggy 'garnish'. Enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank jsncruz
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We had our valentine lunch here, big mistake! We ordered their special valentine meal for 2. We could not finish the meal (pork belly, pasta, rice and dessert). It was poorly done. Belly was so bland, the pasta was dry and the rice was dirty white, low class rice. I will never go here again

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank cheggyboy
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Had valentine lunch with my gf. It is a far cry from the former minggoy's, albas and casa armas, la tienda. Dont waste ur money

Date of visit: February 2016