other travellers have booked this property
Balcony Balcony View
Volleyball Court
Living Room
Kitchen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

FarAway61...
“very stressfull resort”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

No communication between unit owner& Azure management.. Does not recognized online bookings..on my bookings included We can use all the resort facilities BUT everytime we want to use it there are lots and lots of fuss and hassle..at first they are asking me to pay so i can use the wave pool& that is the only facility that i can use..they asked me to go to concierge..staff very unhelpfull..trying to show them my booking but they say it has nothing to do with them.. I was freaking out....they asked me to go to management office ( underground office) to sort it out...I thought they will update their system after that..But again untill we chectk out they have not updated it as everytime we have to used the facility i always end up arguing w/ the staff..lot of questions & hassle/fuss just to use their facilty which i've already paid..I emailed AZURE management but untill now no response...very stressfull and i would not reccomend this place for holiday..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Paranaque hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing