Red Planet Manila Aseana City(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
USD 62
USD 51
Casa Joaquin Bed and Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
USD 37
The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
USD 44
Casa Amiga Uno(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
USD 22
USD 74
USD 57
Travelocity
USD 292
USD 226
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 261/night.

USD 233
USD 210
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,360 results
All reviewsthe club loungecodcasino complexbreakfast buffetfree shuttleswimming poolspacious roomother hotelsnice poolnon smoking roomshuttle servicehotel lobbyshopping mallclose to the airportcigarette smokechecking incafe
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We’re on the 6th floor and we can still hear the booming sound from the bar across the street at 1:00 AM on a week night. This is the worst 5 star hotel as far insulation. Sometimes we can even hear the next door neighbor talking. I’m really disappointed and never again staying at Hyatt City of Dreams. I wish I read the reviews before booking the room. The complaints have been going since 2015 and management doesn’t do anything to fix it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MNLHY2015, General Manager at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rexcel M,

Warm greetings from Hyatt City of Dreams Manila!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience during your most recent stay with us. I understand that you were not able to get a good sleep due to the event that was being held across the hotel, and with that, I sincerely apologize. Upon checking with the City of Dreams Management, the project to double glaze all windows for the entire complex has commenced, which would enable better sound insulation in guestrooms. We are very eager to have this completed to finally address the noise concerns we have received from our guests.

Rexcel M, I apologize for what you experienced and I hope that you can give us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Very clean and high class. The amenities are also a great experience for me. The staff are very amiable and very friendly. I love to go back and experience again to stay at this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MNLHY2015, General Manager at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear jhrepato,

Warm greetings from the team at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience during your most recent stay with us. Thank you for commending our hotel, the amenities and our associates. We are glad that our team were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. It is a delight to learn about how your stay went wonderfully. Thank you very much for your positive feedback as this helps us further refine our products and services while providing a memorable accommodation experience for our guests. It is one way we help build a world of understanding for our community.

Again thank you for your positive review and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My husband and I got married at the Hyatt in Huntington Beach so the hotel holds a special place in our hearts. We vacationed in the Philippines and stayed at the Hyatt for more days than we expected because we enjoyed ourselves a lot. The facilities and ambiance was beautiful and clean. We felt refreshed staying there and the rooms were roomy. We also got rooms facing the pools. We loved the exterior and interior areas of the hotel. Gold looks amazing!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nram16
MNLHY2015, General Manager at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear nram16,

Warm greetings from Hyatt City of Dreams Manila!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences during your most recent stay with us. It is a delight to learn that Hyatt has been part of one of your memorable milestones in life and thank you for choosing to stay with us, here at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila. Thank you so much for your positive feedback especially regarding our rooms as this helps us further refine our products and services while providing a memorable accommodation experience for our guests. It is one way we help build a world of understanding for our community.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nice staff, nice rooms , many restaurants , good casino , clean everywhere so we can really recommend this hotel. New roads make it easy to reach Airports and Downtown. The area around is a working Place but no noice .

Room Tip: God rooms.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Claes S,

Warm greetings from the team at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your most recent experience with us. I am glad to hear that you had a great stay overall. Thank you for commending our associates, rooms and the many restaurants available within the complex. Your positive feedback helps us further refine our products and services while providing a memorable accommodation experience for our guests. It is one way we help build a world of understanding for our community.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hyatt City of Dreams in Manila is my favorite hotel. The hotel and the staff are wonderful. Melody, Ivy and Sheela in the executive lounger are the best. They always look after me wonderfully. I even left a great review for them and the hotel in Google Map Reviews.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MNLHY2015, General Manager at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Ken G,

Warm greetings from the team at Hyatt City of Dreams Manila!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your stay. It is a delight to learn that Hyatt City of Dreams Manila is your favorite hotel. Thank you very much for your commendations regarding our hotel and our associates especially Melody, Ivy and Sheela . I will share your feedback with our team and we will continue to exceed this level of hospitality.