1,387 results
All reviews sky tower food court manila bay fresh restaurant eclipse bar red lantern bay view gaming area les miserables las vegas the executive lounge slot machines world class cigarette smoke noodles star hotel breakfast buffet
Reviewed 21 November 2017

My 3rd visit for the year and all I can say is - excellent service. First class service. Spotlessly clean and tidy everywhere. The only hassle i had was going to the gym (I stayed in the sky tower). I was wondering if there was a shorter way in going to the bay tower where the gym and spa is located. You have to pass through the casino and enter the elevator of the bay tower. Nonetheless, the experience is awesome - gym staffs are friendly and very accommodating. Just forgot the name of the person who assisted me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you very much for your review. There are other access points to the gym for your next stay, which is accessible directly via our poolside, so you do not have to access via the main floor. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

hotel is very good but you have to wait to check in to your room. The hotel front desk staff was unpleasant to me. I was able to check in past 6pm last November 19 2017. I'm a ruby member of this casino hotel and yet they give no importance. very sad. I would recommend the hotel and the food and the gaming but they should improve their housekeeping and their choice os duty managers and hotel staff front desk

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank robinptejada

Thank you for your review and letting us know of the challenges that you may have experienced. I would like to personally investigate, please feel free to reach out to me directly at gianpietroiseppi@solaireresort.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

OMG! Thank you for finally installing a bidet! It was the only thing lacking in your bay tower bathrooms. I really like Solaire, from the fresh flowers to their amazing staff. HOWEVER, please do something about your cigarette-reeking casino.

It's funny how in the designated smoking area near the galleries, there are almost zero people smoking, maybe a few but in the casino area in general even if there's a NO SMOKING sign, it's a cancerous nightmare! There is no escaping it because you need to pass thru the casino on your way to the restaurants. Please contain the smoke, it's suffocating!

Rating a 4 because I really love the decor and all the other good things but please please please.... do something about the smoke.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank VenNotBen

Thank you for your review and your loyalty to Solaire.
We have recently made many changes to upgrade our exhaust and air con system and hope you will feel the considerable difference in your future stays.

I am glad to see that you had noticed the installation of the bidets, this Tripadvisor forum is the main reason we made that change as we listened to the comments from our guests and made the change based on that feedback.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here 1 night but wow what an amazing oasis. the young and very handsome staff member escorted my wife and i to our rooms doorstep explaining along the way the wonderfully set out attractions such as restaurants and there quality of food and service. We absolutely enjoyed our stay. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I always love to hear about our guests first impressions as this is the key to our reputation and our repeat guests!

We look forward to welcoming you back and showing you the level of consistent service we strive to provide.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Services are always efficient and friendly. Since it's a casino as well, might as well get a membership to get discounts and have your gambling points put to good use! And health and fitness places are convenient in the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your review and making Solaire part of your families traditions.
We look forward to creating many memories for you and your family.