“Simply fine”

Conti's Bakeshop & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Paranaque
Description: SERVICES OFFERED ✓ Dine-in ✓ Take-out ✓ Pick-up ✓ Delivery ✓ Function (Function Room Available) ✓ Large Food Orders for All Occasions Parking: In front of store; Valet service available
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Been awhile since I had a good lunch at Contis.This time, with my friends each with different ala carte ordered from Contis' lunch selection.My pick today is lemongrass chicken plate which is simply and relevant for people who wants his stomach feel but just enough not to get fat.The smell of lemongrass makes me wants more bites but it will be for my next visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Their Mango Bravo is the best! And their choice of dishes to serve for a good ol’ family dinner is the
highlight. The staff were great! They really made sure everyone is attended to.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My girlfriend recommended Conti's because they used to cater to her workplace. She said she and her coworkers loved the food and I could see why! We both had the baked salmon which came with a soft cheese topping that just made the meal.The serving sizes were not very big, which I understand is fairly typical for the Philippines. I consider that a good thing because I had room to share a piece of Mango Bravo cake which was delicious!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Enjoyed the food here. This location was busy, but service was good. Enjoyed a late night dinner. The desserts were large and yummy!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Went to the Blue Bay walk branch in Macapagal Avenue. The place is cozy and we ate our lunch in this restaurant.
I like it because they have a lot of choices and even healthy options like salads. We ordered 2 different salads, seafood pesto, callos. They have all day breakfast too. Good tasting coffee with free refill. And for dessert, there are lots of choices from cakes, pastries, and all the good stuff. Service is good. Staff are very helpful.
The only downside is that you have to pay for parking.