“I Love Jolly Bee!”
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #116 of 356 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Philippine, Fast food
Description: Telephone + 63 2 833 0346/ 833 8122.
Description: Telephone + 63 2 833 0346/ 833 8122.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

OK It's just fast food but great if it's not busy. (Kids love the concept too. When on holiday I enjoy an ocassional breakfast here and sometimes a late lunch. I think they were the first to offer rice and a plated meal as normal. KFC added similar years later.
They are rightly expanding worldwide so look out for one to try (I don't work there, just love the cheerful simplicity)

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good service
Fun, my childs like this
have activity for kids
Good food
Small table
ádfjasdfiuiofyuasb

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I like to try all the fast food restaurants that I find traveling so i tried jolibee too. Most of sandwiches made ​​with pork which i hate. By eating here I did not find any dish that appeal. buts all the food is cheap

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We din had a choice but Jollibee until we found other restu where we can dine in. Anyway, i always like their spaghetti, taste good!

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Was desperate for a burger and stopped here. It was awful and repeated on me for almost 24 hours. I am allergic to MSG and a friend told me that this Jollibee is the largest user of MSG in the Philippines. I have tasted much better street burgers without the after effects!