Lowest prices for your stay
USD 61
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
Hotels.comUSD 61
eDreamsUSD 67
Trip.comUSD 61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

First thing is the smiling welcoming party and a nice lobby, everything you would expect.
I booked via booking.com and not directly, but booking was confirmed for the double bed room with air-conditioning and WiFi. Having an ensuite is a bonus for me but a deal-breaker.
On check in I was informed that the only available room is a twin bed and I accepted. Room was ok, I wasn't expecting a Hilton but I do appreciate not having my luggage infested with tiny bugs (not ants), room on arrival was a sauna and the smell of the room was something else. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the stale room smell of where there is no active smell of cigarettes but you can smell that it was heavily smoked in there for ages before - that was the smell. I haven't had time to enjoy the bar or the terrace and can't comment on those.
Room in question was 357 (I think) and maybe it was specific for that one alone. Unfortunately, smell was a bigger deal-breaker than bugs even and I canceled my next reservation.
Hotel shouldn't be judged by the area but be careful when you go to the ATM to get your PHP 600 deposit that you'll be asked in cash as the area isn't all that peachy, and the ATM charges PHP 250 for any withdrawal - that experience didn't reflect on the actual review.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank LeonhartUK
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed here just for overnight with free breakfast. We enjoyed the view on their rooftopbar, relaxing. Staff was ok food was ok our room was ok. Book your stay, direct with the hotel, if you want to take advantage of their airport transfer service.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2019

This was a nice hotel for one night. The rooms are decent. The air conditioner was working and we had no problems with checking in and checking out. They have a rooftop bar which is a good option to have drinks at late in the night.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2019

Our second time of staying in this hotel. Very friendly staff and management. rooms are clean with all amenities. Price of food is reasonable but you may need a second plate. There is also a jollibee nearby. Not comfortable to roam at night. The hotel has great service to the airport and is even cheaper. They also charge refundable security deposit .There is also a bar upstairs to cater for your leisure hours or times

Room tip: Travellers can ask a city view room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2019

We arrived into the airport around midnight and just needed a bed before another flight the next day. Make sure yuou read the pick up instructions carefully, we had to call them as couldnt find where they would be then had to wait a while, not ideal late at night.
The room was great, we had a family room with queen and two king singles. Very spacious with lots of benches for bags etc. The bathroom was adequete.
Breakfast was included when you booked directly and wasa filipino spread with tea or coffee. All very reasonable for the price. (we paid around $75 AUD for three people)
The downside was the freeway truck noise all through the night, and despite the city setting also roosters. We had a disruptive sleep because of the noice which was not ideal for a quick stop over after an international flight.
Only a 10 min walk to domestic terminal 4 for your flight the next morning was handy.

Date of stay: December 2018