“Great place for some quality time ”

Alexei's Diner & Cafe
Ranked #13 of 167 Restaurants in Marikina
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We love eating here. The ambience is good,not too crowded and relaxing. It's a great place to spend quality time with your fam. Staffs are nice and the food is worth the price.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We visited Alexei's Dinner after our civil wedding .
Love the tree area of this restaurant .
It has enough parking space. There is a free WIFI.
Food is great. You have to try the bulalo steak (very tender), and the desserts .

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The place looks like a cozy sports bar that serves American food. My family got some rice meals and I got a burger. I must say, the burger I think is much more bang for your buck than the rice meals. It was niche and char grilled and the toppings generous. We also got some smoothies and they were good as well. I can say that they were made from real fruits.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

i love the food its excellent to eat there, i want bring my family there one day, im sure my family will enjoy eating there

Reviewed 26 October 2015

dine with that homey-feeling, great food & drink concoctions,excellent staff from the guard on duty upto the cashier..when you want to dine in a chillax mode -- perfect place, not that pricey too, right on budget.