See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Nice and clean when it comes to hotel, the service and the management is very nice and accommodate. the surrounding of the area is nice and quiet good for relaxing and reading.
when there is a time to value a peso Marikina Hotel is the best place to go...

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2016

They have Single, Triple, and Quadruple fully air-conditoned rooms. There are rooms with separate shower rooms with hot and cold water, 80 channel cable televison, NDD/IDD telephone access.

> Check-in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 12:00 NN.
> Extra charge for additional Bed / Person
> Rooms are exclusive of breakfast.

They give discounts to Government Employees (30%) and Senior Citizens (20%)

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank buddymigs
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I will start with what they do not have so this will lead many away, but ask if they fix the problem before you put your deposit because they do not give refunds.
No cable tv, no WiFi. Ants and no refunds as I stated above.
The rooms are large and can accommodate a large family. Staff is aways helpful ready to be of service.
No WiFi and no TV most will look for better as we did.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

a year ago my cousin invited me and my family out to eat, we are really in tight budget that month and we want to get the most of the money we have, so my cousin suggested to have a buffet meal at Marikina Hotel.

Marikina Hotel for what I know is supposed to be for a resettlement area project but did not push through and it is now converted to a hotel. The place is clean, the employees are nice and friendly and it is spacious.

But our main purpose to be there is for their buffet. Their buffet is not the expensive it is just 200 bucks more or less. Although they have wide selection of food, the food they serve are just simple common dished that we cook with our family. The foods are limited since the good one are not immediate being refilled. The drinks are separately bought and not included in the 200 bucks. The tables are closed together and you are tend to be sited with other guest. Since the table are closed together you have no privacy to talk with each other.

I still recommend this for back packers and short stay within the area of Marikina. The Hotel is still peaceful since it is located around good community.

Room Tip: This is good for Back packers
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

The Marikina Hotel is a super simple hotel but if you have an event at the beautiful Marikina Convention Center, this is the best place to stay. It has all you need, restos and spa's.:) And it is near the famous lilac food street of Marikina.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business