See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2015

We stayed for one night in this hotel. No toiletries given, no anything included, just the overnight stay, crappy towels and blankets.. For its rate, so not worth it.. Ate at cafe flora for dinner.. There are a couple of viands that are okay, the rest are just tasteless..

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MCF08
Reviewed 24 July 2015

So my friend here in the Philippines took me to Marikina Hotel last Saturday for lunch. For 189.00 eat all you can, what can you expect, right? If you live near the hotel and lazy to cook you can just take your family to eat there. They have a lot of food that Filipinos usually cook at home like okoy, spring roll, menudo, ect. The gulaman drink in a small glass was not bottomless which is understandable for the price of 189. But I did not like that we had to ask the lady in the counter for a plate every time we wanted to get another food because she always asked for a stub and she always had to say, "Ah, another plate?" I been to a lot of restaurants for buffet but non of them kept the plates! And the man that was like the supervisor or something was not wearing a uniform. Oh, their spoons and forks were not so nice looking.
Make sure to go there with a car. I think it would be difficult to find a ride going out from that area. It was like inside residential area. The restroom was horrible.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank teacher b
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Okay you do get what you pay for this is more of a motel type experience
although I was pleased with the breakfast in room provided with the rate and the staff were generally friendly and accommodating the two times I stayed here
It is not a 4 star resort folks but if you need accommodaions in the area it would suit you as long as you know going in it is an average hotel at best
cleanliness could improve and bathroom is quite dreary no view to speak of but I did feel safe and as I was visiting with folks in the area this worked for me
Not too far from hopping and some dining options and River banks area
sometimes you just have to step off the 4 star train and experience a moderate hotel

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjmjmjmjmjmj
Reviewed 18 September 2014

Our stay in this hotel was not a happy experience at all, the room smells moldy, blankets moldy.... its terrible... I wish they will not use any of those of blanket anymore. I dont mind paying in advance but the worst things is they have to keep my driver's license..... no hotel did this in my experience...

Room Tip: Check the rooms first before paying...
Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Prescy E
Reviewed 3 June 2014

i went to this hotel once for the school activity of my eldest daughter... needs to improve facilities more particularly rooms and dining options... the staff are accommodating....Food quality is OK..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family