The Marikina Hotel
USD 51
Priceline
USD 69
USD 61
Harts Hotel(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
USD 24
  • Room Service
USD 48
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Astrotel Anonas(Quezon City)
USD 19
USD 15
Hotel 878 Libis(Quezon City)
USD 49
USD 41
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2014

i went to this hotel once for the school activity of my eldest daughter... needs to improve facilities more particularly rooms and dining options... the staff are accommodating....Food quality is OK..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank docRonnie
Reviewed 4 February 2014

If you decide to stay at this hotel here are a few things to keep in mind before hand:
1. No credit cards and you pay in advance.
2. No hangers or drinking glasses available. I talked to room service & the desk and was told I could borrow one from the restaurant. If you want to brush you teeth bring a glass.
3. The restaurant doesn't change it's buffet menu and most items are cold.

Shop around. For what this hotel charges you can do much better. I only stayed here because it was walking distance to where I was visiting.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank John M
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My nieces and I stayed here for 1 night when their swimming competition was held in the nearby Marikina Gym. It was a nice stay and I'm glad that I brought the kids here. I am just sorry that we havent try to eat in Cafe flora. We were suppose to have our breakfast there but it opens at 6:30am while we have to be at the gym at about 6:00. I would like to thank the staff for assisting us in ordering our food at 4:30 in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Lenanggala
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

My co-worker and I tried today the buffet here in Marikina Hotel. Cafe Flora serves Rice, soup, spag, fruits, fish in different style, pork adobo, giniling na pork, and many more.

Its just cost Php150/head plus 10% service charge.
Also you may add bottomless iced tea or four season.
Or try beer, and coke products in can.

We chose only water, and you will not regret paying the service charge because the waiters are cery sensitive they automatically refills your glass with water.

Ambiance is nice and staffs are
Friendly.
The food is good! Especially the spag.

Lunch is from 10am-3pm
Dinner is from 6pm-10pm

• Stayed: June 2013
18  Thank Taramochi23
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Me and my family stayed at the hotel for my sister's wedding. The reception area is comfortable and the ambiance is great. You can sit anywhere and relax.

The rooms are clean and neat, complete with amenities. The sheets and pillow cases are fresh and the closet have available hangers. The only problem is the local phone. I think it's not working.

The food is served on buffet, eat-all-you-can, for as low as Php. 175.00 (that was last Dec. 2012). The food taste great, it would be a waste to have leftovers.

All in all, we had a great stay. Food and appliances are not allowed on the rooms so if you have to use such, you must first ask the receptionist to assists you. I believe they charge additional fees for the appliances.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family