“Filipino Food with a Twist”
Review of Neil's Kitchen

Neil's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 400 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A nice place offering surprisingly different Filipino dishes but presented in entirely different ways.. We had Bagoong Rice with KareKare, Sinigang Rice with Grilled Liempo, Pinakbet Salad and Spanish Tempura . For dessert we had puto bumbong with buko jelly and toasted coconut.. What I liked was the Sinigang Rice and I ate it with the Karekare.. The tempura shrimps were big and had that crunch I missed the tempura sauce coz it came with a mayo dip... For the dessert I prefer the standard puto bumbong ,, with fresh grated coconut and muscovado ..
The staff were all friendly..

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

All the food we ordered was superb. Nice ambiance. Quality of food is great. The price commensurates its quality. Nice place for romantic dine outs or meet up with family and friends

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

First, the food is great. I love the Sinigang na Salmon, Tokwa't Baboy, Calamares and the 4 desserts. Not to forget the resto's homey interiors. Will definitely come back and try the other dishes.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Not very inspiring for foreigners. Food is mainly local. Had the paella Valenciana with Spanish tempura. The paella is not “Valenciana”.. staff not at all knowledged about the wine card...

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Went to Neil's for the first time after seeing the reviews and lines at the restaurant. The menu looked interesting and we all got different dishes. My Bagoong Paella with Kare-kare tasted very average. I tried the Sinigang Paella with grilled pork belly and it was vinegary. The wagyu beef sinigang was just okay with a lot of the fatty pieces of beef. The last item I tried of my wife's plate was the Chorizo rice Callos. I was hoping to have been wowed and blown away. The bottom line is that I felt that the fusion confused the taste of the Filipino dishes rather than blended the flavors.