“Big Portions”
Review of Union Jack Tavern

Union Jack Tavern
Ranked #17 of 351 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Ate at this restaurant on a fair few occasions during a 3 month stint for work in Alabang. Its an interesting vibe as its set up as a traditional English pub in the middle of a shopping centre. Overall would recommend. Food is nice, reasonable price, huge menu and portions very generous. Service was always quick & friendly.

Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you had a wondeful dining experience with us. Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Back again with friends and was pleasantly surprised

Seems to be a big improvement in the atmosphere and service

We'll done

Just drinks this time. Will come back for food. Watch this space for the updated report.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great place, classy and sweet. Food was really amazing and satisfying. Most of the time foreigners are their clients because of the different cuisines served in this place.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Expensive food expensive place. A lot of food choices, different cuisines. Its a bit too fancy for me. Tried it but I guess its not something I'll keep coming back to.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I used to just pass by this place. I felt like i didn't belong cause I didn't have the money for it. But I wanted to experience it so I work hard for it. It was good and expensive for me but I loved it. The place had an area for imported chocolates and drinks.
They offered different varieties of food.