Azumi Boutique Hotel
Agoda.com
USD 193*
Cancelon
USD 26*
All reviewsinfinity poolromulo cafethe penthousequeen roomgarden roomnail spaalabang town centersalt water poolday bedmicrowave ovenbathroom doorconvenience storewalking distancemadrigal business parkfilipino foodalabang zapote roadtop floor
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed last March 30, 2018. It's a cozy boutique hotel. The room is big enough, simple and neat. I love the roof top pool as it gives you the view of Alabang skyline.

I highly recommend the hotel for those who want a nice stay-cation! Plus, breakfast is served at Romulo Cafe so expect a really good meal!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Azumi_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Azumi Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anne R,

We appreciate hearing from you and learning how you loved your experience with us! Thank you for highly recommending us and we look forward to your next deluxe staycation!

At your service,

Patricia H. Romanillos
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely welcome from all the staff. Breakfast was good with loads of options. Rooms were comfortable with a modern vibe. Roof top pool with a beautiful setting over looking the city lights. 30-40mins from the Airport.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Very nice location and the best swimming pool in town. I would surely want to come back soon on my next vacation. Staff are too nice and very accommodating as well. Rooms are super clean. Location of the hotel is near ATC so you can shope and watch movies at the same time within the area

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank FredGarces
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at this hotel for work and play. Checking-in was alright. Had to wait a couple of minutes but it was fairly quick.

I got a king room which was good for 2. Was given a room on the 16th floor which was just 1 floor below the pool.

Upside: I could take the stairs to the pool and back to my room.

Downside: Since I was trying to get some work done, i was bothered by the noise of footsteps and running feet from the deck above.

The room was spacious enough. It had a counter-top where the tv was located. I set-up my work space there. The tv was a smart tv so i was able to view my work from it. However WIFI was a let down. I couldnt access the browser from the smart tv. Although it had cable for viewing, i was hoping that it also had access to the internet since it was a smart tv after all.

Wifi as a whole was a let-down. They gave me a username and password which is limited to up to 2 gadgets only. That was okay but the letdown was in the connection. There were times when the signal was intermittent while I was uploading/downloading files.

The room had a mini kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave oven. I requested some chinaware for me to be able to eat my leftover dinner from Romulo cafe which was located at the groundfloor of the hotel.

Romulo serves good Filipino food. Breakfast buffet was okay. Wouldve been better if they had silogs, champorado, tuyo, itlog maalat, taho or basic filipino cheap but cheerful breakfast dishes.

In between work, was able to get some laps done at the pool. They had a nice long pool good for lapping. It was a bit narrow so i couldnt imagine doing laps if there were a lot of people. The pool aint heated as well. So we were really cold while swimming. The cold really bothered us this time. It would be good to bring robes with you when you go to the pool but unlike marriott, the hotel does not provide robes for guests. They do however provide towels which they will also ask you to leave as soon as you leave the pool level.

Also note that hospital ammenities/toiletries are very little. I used up the entire tube in one shower so i had to ask for more. Good thing they give you more if you ask.

Also, one of the first things that i noticed was how small the elevator was. Although they only had 2 small elevators, it wasnt a letdown since it serviced the visitors between floors efficiently.

All in all, the stay was alright. The staff were courteous and hospitable and the ambiance was somehow relaxing except for the constant sound of running feet at the floor above us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for three days and I must say I was impressed with the staff, they were friendly and very accommodating. Kudos to the front desk staff who made me feel very welcome the moment that I stepped in the hotel.

I loved the floor to ceiling windows, and as someone who suffers from allergic rhinitis, the lack of a carpet and the clean smell made me very happy. The design of the place felt very chic and modern.

I would definitely return here for another stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Azumi_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Azumi Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Lianne S,

Warm greetings from Azumi Boutique Hotel!

It is with great pleasure we note that our staff made you feel right at home from the moment you arrived and all throughout your 3-day stay with us. We are, likewise, glad you noticed the room cleanliness and design that we take pride in. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

At your service,