“Tasty Ribs and Fried Stuff”

Buffalo's Wings N Things
Ranked #110 of 400 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Looking for a quick meal, they are conveniently located at the foot of the escalators. The baby back ribs was good except smothered a bit too much by the gravy. The sidings are filling but can be made healthier with more greens.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Great value for money. Lots of choices but their specialty is the wings you can create your own as to sauce and spiciness of it. Also offered other meals like ribs and steaks etc. mostly comfort food.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I really love chicken wings and I must say that this is the best chicken wings I have so far.
The foods are great and the crews are nice.
The place was comfortable.
They had a wide variety of chicken wings flavors.
This is good for spicy lovers but for like me who does not eat spicy food that much, I would suggest ordering the Sesame Seeds Chicken wings or something like that. It's my favorite now.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

The place was great. The food is just right. The price is reasonable as I expected. Will come back for more anytime.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Nothing really compares to their buffalo wings. I love their garlic parmesan flavor. My favorite spicy recipe of theirs is the firehouse classic. It's really worth the visit and the taste of their food is consistent, the same taste that satisfies my cravings all the time. This has been one of my favorite comfort foods. Service is also good. They have a hand washing area and a generous supply of tissue, so don't worry about eating with your bare hands.