“Delivery ”

Shakey's
Ranked #251 of 401 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: American, Philippine
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I had delivery to my hotel. Thinking it would-be hot and ready to eat. Since the shop is in the mall across the street from where I an staying. No more than an 2 minute walk. They got my order completely wrong and so I accepted it any way because I was hungry. And then it was cold. They must let the pizza sit for an hour before delivery.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Shakey's just across the University of Perpetual Help Dalta Medical Center was a great treat after a visit to the Hospital. After my lab tests, Shakey's was a saver for me.

The ambiance inside Shakey's makes for a happy day after a series of lab tests. The place is good enough to even host a get well soon party or coming back party after a brief hospitalization. Or for just any occasion.

Food is served hot and crisp! Parking in front is available too.