“Romantic dinner”

Ranked #3 of 401 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Philippine, Fusion
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Newly renovated and located at the 31st floor of Vivere Hotel, the restaurant serves Italian, Filipino, Korean, Mediterranean cuisine. Al fresco dining with a scenic view of Metro Manila and Laguna de Bay.
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

It has beautiful views, nice ambiance, jazz music playing and the food was delicious. Service was good. We had dinner in the ac area so the music was not so loud and you could still hear each other. I didnt like the pricey iced tea. Their lemonade and calamansi juice were too sour for my taste. Beef salpicao was very tender. We liked the tablea smores. Perfect for romantic dinners or celebrations. I dined al fresco before. I prefer the ac area now.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome food for breakfast. Wide variety of food served daily. Consistency of food is excellent. Superb coffee i just can’t get enough of it.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

We decided to give this place a shot, Since the reviews seemed really good. On arriving , the Ambiance and view were decent enough being on the 30th Floor of the hotel building, though the area itself was quite hot and humid...

I ordered Their equivalent of Lechon Kawali and I was underwhelmed....For what cost around 15 Dollars, We got Lechon meat with skin like hard plastic and Meat that was just as tough. It just wasn't worth the price.

On top of that, rather than being cut in the traditional bite-sized Kawali style for easy consumption, they were instead cut into these large flat cubes just above Bite-sized...that you couldn't easily consume, even with your bare hands much less a spoon and fork.

My Girlfriend's order was just as terrible , with her hot meal being served cold...Like Icecream being served Melted...I found it very unprofessional especially for a place that charges this much and it also didn't taste particularly good.

it was so bad, We left with half of it still on the table...We've never done that before...especially since we paid an amount equivalent to dinner for 2 at Vikings or Buffet 101...I really don't see what the other reviews see in this place...maybe we just caught them on an off day...like.... a really off day.

Ambiance: 7/10
Service: 6/10
Food: 2~3/10

3  Thank Vulcan P
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered Korean Bbq Set. The food was just okay, nothing really special, the place was really nice but it’s kinda hot.

3  Thank Jade F
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a reservation 4 days before our Anniv. We arrived there 1hour before the time reserved and the staffs are very accommodating. The food tastes great. The place is perfect for romantic eats. This place is highly recommended