“I love the food”
Review of Las Paellas

Las Paellas
Ranked #69 of 400 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I love the fried squid tentacles as an appetizer. Followed by the pork steak with mash potato. The food are very tasty. Though i wasn't satisfied with the paella marinara, ALBA makes better paella. Still, despite one drawback we will again visit the place next week to try other menus and desserts.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We are regular customers of Las Paellas in Festival Mall, Muntinlupa. The restaurant is small and the ambiance is not that good. However, the Spanish food that they serve is better than the Spanish food that we ate in Madrid, Spain.
I particularly love their Paellas and callos. Try their chicken and mushroom pastel, breaded fish fillet, and bulalo steak - very good too.
Do not forget to cap your meal with a frozen brazo with coffee and their delicious churros.
We always look forward to eating out at Las Paellas.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Black Paella & Callos for the win!!! Always a pleasure to dine here, especially with the waitstaff speaking Spanish for your entertainment!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I prefer the desserts they have, frozen brazo de Mercedes with hot cocoa drink or coffee. Churros is awesome as well, though i wish they have Spanish music going on instead of Sitti always ringing in my ears. Very good service, clean restaurant and toilets , more Spanish feeling if you'd ask me, but over all i will give it 4 stars

Reviewed 11 January 2013

in not fan much of spanish cuisine as we can get them in ur daily estofado and so on but what i love are the desserts.
brazo de mercedez, churros with cacao drink, mmmm. service is very good though i wish they play spanish music instead sitti always ringing my ear.
but food is great ü