“One of the few good delis around”
Review of Almon Marina

Almon Marina
Ranked #52 of 400 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 26 October 2016

It's a small place and most of their tables are outside. It's a little hot and a little crowded because a lot of people pass by and there were some people playing Magic beside our table. It's self service so you have to go to the counter to order and pay. Staff are nice, polite and attentive. We ordered stuffed pork chop, spanish beef stew with peach mango shake and guyabano shake. Food is good and smells nice. I had better tasting shake though. Food arrived 10-15 minutes later. Service water is automatically provided. You don't have to ask for it which is a good thing. Next time I'll try their sandwiches and pasta.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Almond Marina is my go to restaurant whenever I do not have a place in mind where to eat... the portion is big... price is not expensive... meals comes with drinks. I love their service. :)

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I used to just look at this deli from malls but never had the chance to visit. One time we did and we have been coming back since. The place is well lit, very inviting and welcoming.

We love what they offer esp. the club Sandwich and the Kebabs. My family just love everything they serve as they are always fresh, crisp and worth the money paid for!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

First I was hesitant to eat here but I gave it a try and I have no regrets at all. The food here are yummy and delicious! Worth every peso.. I ordered a sandwich (grilled beef) with pasta and salad. It was really tasty I ate them all. My plate was clean haha! Will definitely come back and try other food.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This is my go-to place in the South of Manila for sandwiches, salads and other comfort food. My favorites are their petaluma sandwich, fruit and walnut salad and the pastas.The place is homey, food menu is tasty and filling and service is quick and courteous.