All reviews sister hotel buffet breakfast madrigal business park shuttle service standard room a great place to stay hotel experience i highly recommend this hotel star hotel weekend staycation basement parking free shuttle pastry hotel staff business trip pleasant stay rooms are clean
Reviewed 6 April 2018

At first I was hesitant to stay here at B Hotel because I have no idea if the hotel is good or not, but still booked for an overnight stay. We definitely didn't regret stay here because we had a lot of fun. The room that we stayed in is really neat and nice. The staffs were smiling from ear to ear and greeted us sincerely making us feel at home. They are very accommodating, they assisted us throughout our stay and they see to it that we are fully satisfied with the service that B Hotel offers. The room is very neat and almost all of the amenities we needed is in the room. Before we check-out there was a cookie decorating activity at the lobby in which my kids enjoyed and met new friends. I will definitely come back here! :)

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place have a very accommodating environment, they have a friendly staff that would greet you you everytime with a smile on their faces. Their rooms are very spacious which is suitable for families with children and the rooms has a good ambiance if you like to relax in a quiet place. It was a great experience for me to stay here with my family, I would highly recommend this place for families who are looking for a place of relaxation and a good place to stay. Thank you B hotel for the good service and I can't wait to comeback

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've attended my friend's debut at B Hotel and it was successful. The set up of the function room was simple but elegant. The ambiance was impressive and we feel pampered with the excellent guest services they've provided for us. The food was very appetizing and it made me want to come back for more. I'm highly satisfied with my experience at B Hotel because they met all my expectations for a debut celebration at a hotel. It was a once in a lifetime experience especially for the celebrant, and B Hotel never let us down.Good job B Hotel Alabang!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed at B Hotel Alabang. We've stayed for an overnight and the room service in this hotel was definitely a good way. The ambiance upon entering the hotel was really "homey" plus, room attendants and staffs were very friendly and accommodating to us. The food was superb at Prime Cafe with affordable prices and with different choices at the same time. Hotel rate is not too pricey but definitely worth to stay. :)

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

For those that smoke, beware. Manila is a non smoking city, this hotel changed its policy overnight. There was a small area in the basement allocated to smokers, which was awful in any event but you are not allowed to smoke on the streets so better than nothing. However management changed its policy in 4 hours without notice to smoking guests. The mall up the road still has their smoking area so not sure what this hotel’s issue is. So if you are a smoker, do not book this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business