“Nice breakfast!”

Cafe Madrigal & Bar
Ranked #136 of 398 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We had a nice breakfast during our 3 days 2 nights staycation at Somerset Alabang Manila! Basic breakfast foods you can find here...from bacon to pancake to omelette to varieties of cheese even the filipino dish like danggit (salted fish) which Pinoys or balkbayan would love to.

We also try their best-seller Sirloin steak and cheeseburger during lunch which we chose to have it delivered in our room. The cheeseburger taste so good! I requested for mushroom sauce for my steak and they delivered to me.

2  Thank VinaTraveler

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We stayed here last week. And our package included breakfast. I must say the spread was limited. But.... The food was great! The staff were attentive. Everything was delicious. I will surely dine here again....

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The staff was accomodating, service is great and the ambiance is cozy yet sophisticated but the menu needs a makeover or maybe add more food choices. And its not 24 hrs open, they closed at 10pm so room service is only until 10pm.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We stayed at Somerset Alabang Manila about two weeks ago. It's a new hotel that's less than 2 months old and the same applies to Cafe Madrigal.

I just want to share that if there was one dish that I won't forget about, it's Porchetta - a crisp-fried pork belly perfect with rice. It's not for the health-conscious but Filipinos will love it while foreign guests can try it too! The big serving can be shared with one or two more persons depending on your appetite.