“Relaxed- & Enjoyable Diving with Friendly- & Helpful Staff”
Review of Orca Dive Clubs

Orca Dive Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: German managed diving center in the east of Bali. PADI & SSI training center. Open daily. Full holiday arrangements. Combination trips with ORCA dive Club Lovina and Orca Dive Club Flores. Individual guest handling. First class diving to the best dive spots in Bali.
Reviewed 22 July 2016

This was my second time diving with Orca Dive Club Candidasa and I was happy to meet the same old staff again: it gave a sense of stability to return to the same "family" again. The staff is a well oiled machine and excelling in reception, dive guiding, transfers, equipment care, ... And they go the extra mile to make your stay & dives as enjoyable as possible. Another pro is the location: house reef at their doorstep and located in-between Padangbai and Tulamben/Amed, making it the ideal basis for diving at a diversity of dive sites. A must do in Candidasa!

All reviews
"boat"
"dive"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2016

2nd time with Olaf and his crew. That is the real holliday experince on diving. Despite rather poor visibilty making the best of it and go where I wanted to go, nothing was to much to organize. Almost "hugging" with sharks in the cave at house reef Island was top ! Real nice beleeving again.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Thanks Olaf for another great dive experience. I came back because I was pleased with the safety, equipment quality and friendly team ... and was not disappointed. I really appreciate the extra attention for my daugher (11). She is becoming a confident, competent diver with the support of your dive team. We were very pleased with the dive guides. They knew the dive spots well, were clear in their briefing and want out of their way to ensure a safe fun experience. Each dive was very good. We were very happy to see so many mantas at Manta Point. We look forward to coming back again.

Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Frankly this center was one of the most professional diving centers I've been: new equipment, dive masters very competent, good choice of dive spots, top organization and (very important) a very serious manager.
Me and my wife we did about 10 dives, but we were able to visit the most important and famous dive spots in Bali: Gili islands, Amed, Liberty wreck and Nusa Penida.
All of them are excellent spots but my preference goes to the Liberty wreck, for me one of the best dive spots I visited in my life.
Staying in Candidasa was an excellent choice as this way we were not too far from the spots in the northern area (Amed and Tulamben) and be able to dive the eastern coast. The hotel where the center is located and where we stayed (puri bagus) was also a top choice: very good with a very kind and professional staff.
All our stay was organized by Orca ( thank you Olaf) once again in a very professional manner .
If you are a diver and you are planning to stay at Bali I cannot recommend a better alternative: stay at puri bagus in Candidasa and dive with Orca.

1  Thank DiveTribeTeam