“Excellent Diving Center / excellent dive spots”
Review of Orca Dive Clubs

Orca Dive Clubs
More attraction details
Owner description: German managed diving center in the east of Bali. PADI & SSI training center. Open daily. Full holiday arrangements. Combination trips with ORCA dive Club Lovina and Orca Dive Club Flores. Individual guest handling. First class diving to the best dive spots in Bali.
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Frankly this center was one of the most professional diving centers I've been: new equipment, dive masters very competent, good choice of dive spots, top organization and (very important) a very serious manager.
Me and my wife we did about 10 dives, but we were able to visit the most important and famous dive spots in Bali: Gili islands, Amed, Liberty wreck and Nusa Penida.
All of them are excellent spots but my preference goes to the Liberty wreck, for me one of the best dive spots I visited in my life.
Staying in Candidasa was an excellent choice as this way we were not too far from the spots in the northern area (Amed and Tulamben) and be able to dive the eastern coast. The hotel where the center is located and where we stayed (puri bagus) was also a top choice: very good with a very kind and professional staff.
All our stay was organized by Orca ( thank you Olaf) once again in a very professional manner .
If you are a diver and you are planning to stay at Bali I cannot recommend a better alternative: stay at puri bagus in Candidasa and dive with Orca.

1  Thank DiveTribeTeam
"boat"
"dive"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Olaf runs a great dive shop and the staff are excellent. Very friendly, efficient and well run. The service was excellent and the local staff took care of everything, even down to unrolling my SMB and making sure it was rinsed properly!
Nothing more to say really, very happy with this dive centre and service. Would definitely use again.

2  Thank Bubbleblowers
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Our dive Master Gusti was great guy and we felt safe with him. This little japanese boats were fun and much easier to use then we first anticipated. The auto ride from Candidasa to Amed was more frightening than any dive I've been on. Besides the hairy driving experience, out only complaint would have to be that we would have liked more education/identification information on the different fish in the area. The staff were all very nice and eager to please. We had our own equipment, so I can't speak to the quality of the equipment.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Olaf

Thanks for a great day diving in Bali last week. You understood my safety concerns diving with newly certified Christina (10 years old) and did a great job directing us to safe interesting dives. Samba was a great guide for Christina. He really kept an eye on her and she felt very comfortable. I enjoyed diving with Wayan and he pointed out all sorts of great objects and critters. Both guides were very attentive. Also appreciate your help with my wife on her discover scuba dive. She gained a lot of confidence and is keen to go again next time.

You and your team made a day of diving very easy ... from the hotel pickup, and drop off was great and reasonable. As a not very experienced diver I was really pleased with how organized and safety conscious your team was. Thanks again.

Equipment was good. Team very attentive. Good attention to safety.
Jeff