“A perfect holiday pad...”
other travellers have booked this property
Special Christmas discount available!
Shared pool Thats our kitchenette equipped with a fridge,induction cook top ,kettle,fully automatic washing m
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Shared pool
That's our simple yet beautiful bedroom with a double bed and an air conditioner
lovely cane swing to relax in the balcony.
This is another view of the bedroom and balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Neha S
New Delhi, India
“A perfect holiday pad...”
Reviewed 22 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

This was our first proper holiday after having a baby, so we wanted to do things differently. After days of contemplation, we finally decided upon an apartment instead of a hotel for the flexibility it would provide us. N Boy! I am glad we did so! This place is located perfectly. . Peaceful and quiet yet not really cut off from all the action packed beaches of North Goa. The first thing that is a must for me in any hotel/ BB is cleanliness, Goaville score cent percent there. I just loved the French widows in both the rooms. They filled the rooms with fresh air and natural light.

The place is really kids freindly as not only was there a lot of room for my toddler to move around but there is high chair and car seat as well, both very thoughtful things on the owner's part. The kitchenette came in handy to rustle up quick meals for my little one. But what really made my stay most comfortable was the washing machine with drier!! Lol!! On a longish beach holiday especially with a toddler it was a blessing!

We did not really get to meet our host Anupama but would like to thank her for making our stay a super hit!

1 Dec 2015
Thank you Neha S for your compliments and i will ensure my team who assist me also know that you had a good time.
At GOAville, our endeavor is to ensure a no-nonsense simple yet tastefully done experience and promise is delivered and we are happy we did just that. being a mother of two young ones I understand how important a kitchenette can be :-)
Thanks and look forward to hosting you again at GOAville again! Regards - Anu
SWETAB222...
Mumbai, India
“Great alternate to expensive hotels!!”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We wanted to holiday in Goa but were too bored of hotel stays. With our 4 year old daughter me and my husband wanted a home like feel with close access to beaches and tourist places. On searching we found this beautiful holiday home GOAville.
From the minute we entered the apartment it felt so much like "home". Small details have been kept in mind which worked fabulously well for our stay. Our daughter was always engaged, either with the board games, enjoying in the swing or a dip in the pool. We could visit a lot of places and be back for her naps and rest.
This has been one of the most relaxed and memorable holiday for us and we would like to give the credit for this to GOAville(anupama and team, you guys ROCK).
I would recommend it to anyone who is planning a holiday with family or friends.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Young Children
21 Nov 2015
Thank you Sweta for your kind words.
It was a pleasure interacting with you and having you as our guest. Delighted to know that your daughter had a great time during the stay.
We are glad that GOAville was a part of your " most relaxed and memorable holiday"
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Regards
phonytail
Mumbai, India
“Just when you thought Goa can't get any more 'susaigad'...”
Reviewed 19 November 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

It was a first for us: staying in an apartment, instead of a hotel. Needless to say, it wasn't without apprehensions.

Should you compromise on the conveniences of a hotel? Should you stay at a place that's not on the beach? Should we live in a place where locals live, instead of tourists? Should you bring down your budget - after all, it's the one prized annual vacation? Should we book a place in the noisier North Goa; instead of the more peaceful South? Should we give up the tried and tested?

Turns out, you should.

GOAville is one of those things you do, stepping outside your comfort zone, and immediately say to yourself, "Hey, why didn't I do this before?".

A simple and subtly decorated house, nestled in a peaceful vicinity in Arpora; yet we haven't missed out on any of the tourist action - nightlife, beaches, flea markets, pubs, restaurants and malls.

The place is owned by Anupama. Having only spoken to her voice, I picture a person who so warm and welcoming, you'd guess her mission is to make us take annual vacations monthly. Helpful, accommodative and a perfect host. Someday, I hope to thank that face.

This time, we came back with more than memories. We came back with a decision: No more hotels in Goa. No more trained 'Good morning, ma'am, sir' from straight-jacketed waiters. No more plastic smiles from front desks. No more dressing up for dinner, downstairs. No more over-priced travel desks.

GOAville was a paradigm shift for my family. It has made Goa feel a lot less touristy and a lot more easy... refreshingly homely.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and homliness
Liked least: That I hadn't done this before
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Nov 2015
Hi Phonytail,
Its lovely to know that you enjoyed your time at GOAville especially given that you are a first time vacation rental user. It appears we've managed to convert you from a hotel-guest to a home-guest :-)

We look forward to remain your Goa home forever!

Keep travelling!
Shruti D
Kalyan, India
“The Most Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my friends visited in Oct end and stayed at GOAville. The house is very beautiful, it is clean and all the basic amenities are provided. The staff is very helpful and can arrange whatever is needed. There are clubs and beaches nearby so we could hop out whenever we wanted. Anu is very co-operative and helped us out with every query regarding the location of the house, mode of transportations and places we can visit.
We had a memorable stay at GOAville and would definitely recommend it. Thank you anu for making our stay so comfortable. We are looking forward to coming back soon :D

Dear Shruti D,
We are glad that our home was loved by you and your friends and you enjoyed Goa and GOAville to its fullest.
It is our constant endeavor to make our guests feel comfortable. Me and the team are delighted with your appreciation.
Look forward to hosting you soon.
Regards
apreddy19...
Hyderabad, India
“Home away from home in right sense”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

It was a great experience Vs my initial hicups . The place was very warm for my kind of family ( coupple & a kid.) Things kept were very intutive and truely home away from home experince. Spl in a place like goa where food can be a challange for odd coupple like us who have diffrent choices of Veg & Non veg, this place was a blessing.

For me Goa has a new picture now.

cheers!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dear apreddy1999,
We am very happy to note that you and your family enjoyed your stay at GOAville. I and my family stayed at GOAville several days and thought of various nic-nacs that a family may need and that's how the house was furnished.
I am especially happy to note that our kitchenette catered to your and your wife's diverse food needs.
It was great to have you and we look forward to see you soon!

Regards,
Anu
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing