“Perfect stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area Dip dip..
The hall
Hall
Melange
Hall
A blotch of green inside too!
Bright and nice
Kitchen
All three
Kitchen and dining
Balcony
Balcony by day and night
Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gopisivia
Faridabad, India
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got Ginza's reference from one of my friend and thought of giving it a try. This was my first experience hiring apartment at tourist spot. And I must say I made a good choice. As soon as we entered the apartment we say everything very well planned. With a wide range of stuff available it was very much at home rather that at tourist spot. Additionally every minute thing has been taken care of so nicely.
Additionally at every point Ginza was available like a guide. Before we even get there, she provided a complete itinerary and when we were there she was there with her messages on where all can we opt to go and to dine. With so many dining options she provided, we were not even able to avail even 40% of them and with me being a foodie I regret that most ;).

Only thing that I had to do during whole stay was that we had to checkout at 10:30, and I had to get up at 7 to get everything packed before time to keep my commitment with her. WHO WAKES UP AT 7 AM IN GOA. Answer is me :(. I wished it might have been around 12 and I would have been more relaxed on ending day of my awesome vacation.

Overall this was a wonderful experience and a must try.

Thanks,
Gurpreet Singh

Your age range 25-34
1 Mar 2017
Thanks so much Gurpreet! Thanks for taking care of our property and maintaining the decorum. Goa has so many options you can come back some time later to relax!

A 12:00 pm check out is not functional in an apt like mine where there are mostly back to back bookings during peak time because the check in time would further be delayed and that's unfair on travellers wanting to check in after a long travel. If I don't have a subsequent check in that day I do permit a few hours extra to suit the traveller's convenience at no extra cost but that day I had another guest waiting to check in.
As you did not want to extend the check out time and block the day at an extra charge at the time of booking, there wasn't any other option. Don't worry, next time if you're around I would ensure you need to wake up only at 10:00 am on the day of your check out :) Regards
VIGNESH S
“Super flat Goa great”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I like ur flat very much design superb and u guidelines is good . I got my security deposit also 100 present no issues in it thanks you

29 Jan 2017
Thank you very much!
LeejaAnn
“Great stay”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The place was tastefully done up and everything was well organised which made the stay very comfortable. The proximity to eateries and the beaches is a plus.

4 Jan 2017
Thank you!!
Kshitiz M...
New Delhi
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 19 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Great apartment with everything thing that you would need, thanks to Ginza's attention to details. I did not miss anything that I have at my home.

Location is excellent, in a beautuful complex, central to most of the beaches.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Cleanliness and Amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Nov 2016
Thanks very much!! Glad you enjoyed your vacation!
SharonSha...
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The stay was amazing because of Ginza. The help she has with her is great too. It was a very homely feeling at her place. Just name it and you'll be provided with contacts which you need & other things of requirement. The house is kept so clean & the washroom too,the linen was also very clean. Cleaning of the house happend everyday which was a very good thing. Everything was upto the mark when we had checked in. Ginza is a great host. I've never come across a host like her who is so amazing. It was a very homely feeling with Ginza as well. Fell in love with her house & her completely. I would recommend all to stay here because trust me staying here means the solution to all your problems if facing any. She'll tell you the best places to hang out & eat & trust me they were amazing too. So for a happy,excellent & amazing stay I would recommend all to stay here.

7 Nov 2016
Thanks so very much! You've been very kind!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing