My wife and I just stayed for 2 nights in January 2012 and couldn't have been more pleased.
The hotel is in a great location, right on a charming street with lots of restaurants and shops.
Our room was very comfortable and quiet. The breakfasts were fantastic. But what really made our stay memorable was the staff. Everyone was very nice and extremely helpful, always offering great advice on great places like the Hillcrest Berry farm that had not been
mentioned in any of our books. When we are back in the Stellenbosch area that is definity the place we would stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1713, Coopmanhuijs was one of the first grand residences in the heart of historic Stellenbosch, and is now surrounded by the town's many stylish shops, galleries and museums. The rooms in the Manor House and newly built rooms overlook a outdoor pool and a walled courtyard. Guests can enjoy meals from the Provencal kitchen and dine at leisure with a glass of fine Cape wine in the courtyard or in the intimate Helena's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel Stellenbosch
- Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel And Spa