“Best Lunch!”

The Pepper Tree Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 47 Restaurants in Oudtshoorn
Reviewed 10 July 2017

They provided us the best lunch we had on our Route 62 trip! Service was fantastic! Well done to the team!

1  Thank sdickason

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

This was my first Ostrich steak and it was delicious even though I asked for medium and received it slightly more done than then. The chips served with it were tasty as was the salad. Washed it all with a couple of cold drinks that went down a treat. Staff was friendly.

1  Thank Ariel L
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived just as they were closing the kitchen but they very kindly kept open for us the food was excellent we both had ostrich and it was perfect done just as we had asked for and we enjoyed every mouthful!!

1  Thank Doreen8877
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This restaurant is ideal for a light lunch. The service was exceptional, the wine was well priced.

We sat on the patio under the fan (it was very hot...)

I would recommend this restaurant. I had the salmon salad and I should have asked for the dressing to be served separately, but that was my error! I would order it again.

1  Thank SJD2203
Reviewed 6 January 2017

The restaurant is located on the ostrich farm Highlands which offers a tour with a guide about ostriches and very informative. Visitors weighing below 75 kilo's can even ride an ostrich if they want to.

The restaurant is a nice setting and the food is really exceptional. My husband and I went back a second time during our holiday because we are real foodies and loved the food and atmosphere. Highly recommended.

1  Thank ElrietaSASouthAfrica