“Best pizza ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I was so surprised when I stumbled on this little gem. Even on a Tuesday night... it was a lively atmosphere and friendly waiters. Best pizza I have ever had. Lovely music. And a warm and cosy atmosphere on a chilly night.
Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone. Will definitely come by again

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Great experience at the restaurant - service and food was top class and personalised. Well situated and tasteful setting.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Following great trip advisor reviews we decided to give this restaurant a go while in town. I phoned to book, but they were not taking any reservations and told me it was first come first served (not sure whether this was because of the Arts festival that was on). We arrived at 6:15, and only about 3 tables were occupied. But then the restaurant filled up rapidly, and when we left I only saw one empty table for 2 but quite a few people waiting.
We were not disappointed. My two sons both loved their pizzas, and I thought my (recommended) ostrich, bacon and mushroom pasta was divine. The portion was quite large.
Service was very good and attentive.
The noise level were just right - nice and vibey but not too loud.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Their pizzas are of the best we've ever had and the place is cosy. But, be aware, you wait really long for your food and don't expect to be attended to on a regular basis. We sat waiting for menus, waiting to order, waiting for the drinks and waiting for the food. So, don't go there if you're in any kind of hurry!

1  Thank Elbie1988
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Recommended to us by a gallery owner. There are some African takes on classic Italian dishes. The size of the portions and quality of food here was really good. It is basic with a rustic feel but a good vibe and is busy and frequented by locals which is always a good sign.
Excellent value for money and would recommend.