Although clean and nicely decorated please note:
- a room facing the sea DOES NOT mean you have a few of the sea it means the block of flats is facing towards the sea. We got a "sea facing" unit behind another unit with a garden in the little space between buildings
- terrible wifi signal like zero
- a few minutes from promenade is not THE TOWN promenade and the other side of the old harbor so its far away from town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value for money, clean, comfortable, friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Floodlit pool area with BBQ, wooden sun loungers. Lounge with full DSTV, fridge, microwave,and piano. Parking in private courtyard. All rooms have en-suite shower room, free WI-Fi, satellite TV, overhead fan, wall heater, tea/coffee making facilities,safety deposit box & hairdryer. Deluxe rooms are larger than standard room with fridge, outside private patio & BBQ. Studio room is accessed via private staircase with deck (sun-loungers, undecover seating and mountain view). The Studio room also offers a kitchenette with (fridge,toaster microwave/grill - no oven), free Wi-Fi, full DSTV package,air-con, safety deposit box, hairdryer. Bathroom has bath and shower. Walking distance to town and restaurants. Self catering by the sea also available 3 kms from main Guest House where children of all ages are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Potting Shed Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.