“Burger vibe”

RocoMamas Green Point
Ranked #275 of 1,288 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Description: RocoMamas Greenpoint is all about building the best Smash Burgers, serving mofo wings and getting messy with some serious ribs.
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Noisy and full sums it up. If you arrive anywhere near lunch or dinner time be prepared to wait for a table. Noise levels make conversation difficult, but not impossible.

Menu is limited to burgers, ribs (beef and pork), and chicken wings, but the range is large. You can also design your own burger with a long list of possible ingredients, so it's always exactly the way you want it. Three sizes of patties, plus the option of doubling (or tripling!) up lets you fill the hole in your tum full. There is a range of decadent deserts to finish, if you desire.

Prices are great - this is the cheapest good burger in town.

1  Thank julyan s

Reviewed 5 March 2017

May 2 lunch: Roco is my fav place in Johannesburg and when we saw that it is now open in CPT, there was no way that we wouldn’t have a meal here. So, finally we had lunch here before heading out. The vibe of the place is as usual super and the orange based interior make you feel welcome. Being a vegetarian, my food is quite fixed - nachos, the awesome fries and veggie burger. And obviously, the craft beer. The food is of very good quality and I have never been disappointed and always amazed at the consistency of the quality across various outlets. Always in for Rocos!

RocoMamas, Guest Relations Manager at RocoMamas Green Point, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

There's nothing not to love about us! #RocoMamasFTW

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We waited for an hour for 2 burgers. This place belongs to Spur Group. ALAN AMBOR you can do better mate. Management in shambles. Waitron not trained and clueless about drinks and food. Fix it or you will feel it.

RocoMamas, Guest Relations Manager at RocoMamas Green Point, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Hi Andre, that's definitely not the smashin' RocoMamas service we want you to have. Won’t you please pop us a mail with your deets & a copy of this review --> troubleshoot@rocomamas.co.za so we can get in touch with you directly to discuss this further.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is the second time I visited Roco Mamas and always wanted to do a review but always slipped my mind. So after my second visit I finally managed. The concept of the way you order your burger is nothing new however it was still fun ticking off your burger toppings and sides. Right at the bottom they ask you for an alias on your order sheet to help identify you. That was for me quite a quirky thing to do. If I can I would most likely tick off every single topping there was but decided against it as my burger was already a tower. The burger was wonderful. However there was one thing I did not enjoy. The sesame bun was not toasted so the burger got soggy faster. The patty was not bad however I don't seem to find that juicy beefy taste that comes from a patty. To end it off I ordered their I ordered their Oereo milkshake. It was delightful even though it was so thick I have to scoop out with a spoon. I don't mind at all it was that awesome. The waitress who served was good and it the restaurant provided us with a good atmosphere for a light heart lunch.

1  Thank Jay1072
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Where you can have one of the best burgers in town . A very friendly and "different" atmosphere ... I highly recommend it

1  Thank MerveilleLuna