“Great Italian Food in South Africa”
Review of 95 Keerom

95 Keerom
Ranked #158 of 1,196 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The restaurant, and its sister Carne (across the street) are a 5 minute drive from the Cape Grace Hotel. We enjoyed both restaurants. 95 Keerom is classic and very well prepared Italian food. It is a large restaurant and the atmosphere is very pleasant. The food and service was excellent. Stephen (the manager or owner?) told us some interesting stories we are still trying to figure out. Dinner was both enjoyable and an adventure because of Stephen. A relaxed and wonderful meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This is directly over the road from Carne, it offers really high quality food and an all round exceptional dining experience. While I enjoy 95, I have to say that Carne is better for me (same owners). A definite yes for a night out.

1  Thank TrevorBurchell
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

A really nice off track restaurant, you couldn't just stumble across it. Nice place, nice atmosphere, creative to relax, eat and chat. Lived my main as we all did, great dessert menu but disappointed with the actual dessert. Tiramisu a little bit boring, delivered steeped with coffee bean sauce, this was cream with coffee beans, quite disappointing. The meringue looked like an 80s prawn cocktail but actually tasted amazing. Would visit again but would have starter not dessert

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

What a lovely find this was. We had been trying to go to the Chef's Warehouse but it was closed and we were not sad we ended up here. The starters were wonderful (Avo salad) and I loved the butternut ravioli. Desserts also did not disappoint. My tiramisu was creamy and delicious. Add this restaurant to you must try list.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Although the menu changes regularly, the standard remains the same as one of Cape Town's top restaurants. The waiters are attentive, friendly and informative. The food was superb. My colleagues had steak tartare to start with and I had tuna capaccio. The main dish portions were large and well presented and delicious. I had one of the signature dishes of the butternut pasta which was spectacular, mu colleagues had meat which they enjoyed thoroughly. This is a great restaurant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank LTWells101