“Great evening, wonderful meal”

Anatoli Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 1,257 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: USD 12 - USD 20
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Experience the best cuisine that Turkey has to offer at Anatoli. Be greeted warmly by attentive staff and seated in an intriguing Victorian warehouse, built in 1904. Anatoli has been serving the best Turkish food in Cape Town since 1984 and this wealth of experience and success is well reflected in the offerings on the extensive and well-planned menu. Freshly baked flat breads accompany traditional meze, presented in equally traditional oversized trays. The knowledgeable waiters will enthusiastically take diners through all of the meze available. There is something to suit every palate at Anatoli due to the variety that characterises Turkish cuisine. Experience a memorable culinary journey through Turkey care of Anatoli at Green Point.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Warm, friendly atmosphere with great variety in dishes. The food was tasty and the service was good. I will definitively return.

1  Thank AnjaCapeHeritage

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The decor is authentic Turkish. After an unnecessary run around about a deposit of R200 per person for a Friday (weekend) booking, which left bitter taste for me personally (given I was making a booking from Australia but was not given all banking details to make an International transfer. Decided to pay the deposit till I arrived in Cape Town but the restaurant was closed for lunch (unbeknown to me), when I dropped in. Restaurant owner still not satisfied even though I physically fronted up to a closed restaurant this did not appease him, so I braved the traffic again for a second day to pay the deposit.

Mezze food really tasty - did not like the prepared plates sitting on the counter to pick out for service to our table. Hot Food sitting in Maine Marie which customers go over to see and make a selection. Food was certainly authentic and tasty.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Anatolia brings the Turkish experience to you. This quaint restaurant has charisma and character- very charming. The food is quite tasty- I would have loved more vegetarian options other than eggplant and potatoes, otherwise the food and dessert was good. The service was extremely slow -it got to the point of being really frustrating, from sitting down, it took us 15 minutes to place and order for our drinks. This made the experience less pleasant.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Delicious Mezza selection, we just kept asking the waiter to come back with more. My favourites were: Satsouka (aubergine and roasted tomatoes), Fava (bean paste), Topig (mashed potatoes, tahini), Dalmasi (vine leaves) Hummus (no trans needed), Izara (Halloumi).... we were invited by good friends who have been many times, it is a great recommendation. The atmosphere and our Greek/Turkish waiter all added to a very special evening.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had a large-ish group to entertain at a recent conference, and Tayfun, the owner, was extremely accommodating and flexible in arranging this outing. The food was great and well-suited to the various preferences of our group, wide variety and everything was good!. We started with mezes and then each ordered a main dish or a kebab - plenty of food. There were two vegetarian mains to choose from, and mine was exceptional. Many in our group (including one South African guest who knows Cape Town well) praised the relaxed friendly atmosphere and excellent food quality in this restaurant! Affordable as well. Thank you, Anatoli.