“Best Burger for Your Money in Cape Town”

Inside & You're Out
Ranked #344 of 1,257 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

It's not big and flash. It keeps everything nice and simple and boy is it good. Eclectic decor, great buzzy atmosphere and energetic staff.
Good choice of burgers ( with or without buns ) Curly Fries salads or toasties.
The homemade burgers are highly recommended. Great place to drop by grab a burger and relax with you pals.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

IYO is one of my favourite spots in town... Their bunless burger salad is the ingenious, with a delicious salad instead of the bun! The atmosphere is always great, and makes for a fantastic evening out with friends!!! IYO is a must for any burger lover living in or visiting the city

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Lately, Gourmet burger restaurants have become a must in any city. This is the one in Cape Town. There might be others, but this one is a good recommendation if you look for a nice burger with young and dedicated staff. A good discovery if you are around!!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was hoping for a quick takeaway after having placed an order via OrderIn. I arrived and the kitchen was busy as it was a Saturday night so I was asked to wait. I ended up waiting 45 min! Thank god they had good beer to keep me busy during that immensely wasteful 45 min on a Saturday night.

But the worst part was the food. How disappointing. IYO used to be my favourite burger spot. But this time, the burgers were cold, uneven and my chicken patty had pieces of cartilage in it. I mean, the least I can expect when I wait 45 min for my takeaway is to get the burgers while they're hot.

I understand the pressure these guys are under but this is not a situation and I only complain because I know how good they can be.

Quite sure I'll stay away from this place for a while till I hear they sorted things out and got restored to its former glory.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the burgers.
The service was wonderful.
Great place for dinner.
We arrived early (around 7) so we had a table but it might be recommended to make reservations if you plan to come late