“Kitsch in the best way”

Three Feathers Diner
Ranked #302 of 1,246 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great burgers. Great service. Great staff. Great decor. It felt like being on a movie set or at least in a prop room. There's a motorbike, car and old pinball machine inside the venue. Would be really good as a friends get together. It's casual and unpretentious. Worth a visit! I wish it was my local.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Three Feathers is a hidden gem. I walked from The Double Tree Hotel but it's probably better to take an Uber. The restaurant is basic but the Burgers are excellent. I also had a "Fokof" Larger which I would highly recommend. Overall this is a good spot and I'll definitely return.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Very rustic and chilled venue, but we thoroughly enjoyed the food. Definitely recommend the Shelby burger! Will return soon!

1  Thank SirOwen_ZA
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This is now the 5th time I've brought visitors to Three Feathers and every time I get my visitor raving about the burgers.
Do yourself a favour and flavour and visit this burger joint. Unbelievable fresh ingredients and great textures with awesome delicious flavour.

1  Thank allans425
Reviewed 14 January 2017

This diner is tucked away at the back of an alleyway of interlinked shops. The menu is limited but the burgers are really substantial and delicious. Service was not speedy but there was plenty to look at while we waited and the trendy vibe and decor really impressed two pensioners .... that's us And had us recalling the past with much enjoyment. Parking is at a premium but we were not in a hurry and we later browsed the second hand shops and arty and crafty businesses which are plentiful in this area.