Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 154
USD 145
Hotels.com
The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 141
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 203/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 187
USD 156
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 165
  • Restaurant
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 198
USD 155
Agoda.com
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 128
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 230
USD 172
Priceline
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 252/night.

The PortsWood(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 205
USD 140
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
USD 1,104
USD 734
Agoda.com
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
USD 479
USD 469
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2012

This was the first stop on our Honeymoon tour of South Africa.
David's came as a recommendation from friends who has stayed here several years earlier.
Before we arrived, David contacted us to ask whether we needed to be picked up from the airport which I thought was nice, given some people may not be comfortable driving from the airport or getting public transport.

When we arrived we were able to park our hire car on the street in front of the house, meaning we didn't have to carry our bags too far.
We found all the staff, including David and Hannes very friendly and willing to advise us on the local area, things to do, places to eat etc.

The location was great, in a back street off one of the main roads in Green Point, opposite the World Cup Stadium. The V&A Waterfront was a 15 minute walk past a lot of shops and eateries, so we felt comfortable walking even during the darker hours.
We even walked from the centre of Cape Town back to the house over the hill behind it, which took around 30 mins, and gave us great views of the surrounding area, tho I wouldn't recommend this walk for older guests or those without a decent level of fitness as it was quite taxing.
The house had a lot of character, with lots of diverse pictures on the walls, and attracted a diverse mix of nationalites amongst the guests.

Our room was nice, with a balcony overlooking the street. Not much of a view given it was a residential street, but we literally only slept in our room.
While we were there we did have some high winds in the night which made the balcony doors rattle and create a fair bit of noise during the night. Also, the bathroom door banged when it closed, so maybe some door buffers would add that extra level of comfort and quiet.
The bathroom was very glamorous, with a very large walk in shower.

The breakfasts were nice with plenty of variety, tho my husband did struggle to work the toaster!

We would definately recommend staying here, and wouldn't hesitate to return should we visit Cape Town again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2012

This has been our first stop on a tour of South Africa and what a great way to begin our holiday. David's had arranged our pick up from the airport and we were greeted with a lovely cool drink. From our room we can see the ocean and the stadium. Everyone here is very friendly, there's a nice continental style breakfast and the location is great. You can walk easily to the Waterfront and there are a few lovely restaurants on the way - I can recommend Hussar's. We are leaving today but have booked to stay here again before our flight home.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We had a great 4 nights at this centrally located B&B. Hannes's recommendations were spot on every time. From helicopter rides to Open-top buses to cosy beach hideaway's, he knew exactly what we were looking for. Thanks David and Hannes for making our stay there so special.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I had an excellent three night stay at this well located B&B in Greenpoint. From the minute I arrived until I left the owners/hosts were always on hand to meet my every demand and request. The staff were always friendly and willing to help. The breakfast was excellent and room was very clean with an excellent en-suite. Anyone looking for a value based room in a great setting I would highly recommend staying at Davids! I look forward to my next trip back! I really could not believe the value for money staying here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I enjoyed my stay here at this lovely contemporary guest house, I really am lucky that I was recommended this establishment! Perfect hosts, David and Hannes who did treat me like I was a special guest during the Christmas holidays. This place of stay is added to one of the best places I've "lived in the moment" and I did just that!!!! I would love to make another stay soon and longer!

Room Tip: Yes, the garden room was the best! Located on the basement floor and it was soooo charming! The shower also was the best!
Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo