We could not have been made to feel more welcome on our arrival. Beautiful interior decoration and design with big rooms and great views. Every small need had been attended to - loved the fresh milk in the room fridge so we could make our breakfast tea ourselves. Staff were very helpful and suggested ideas for visitor attractions and booked meals with great restaurants for us. Parking was safe and breakfast was served in a lovely room with glass balcony where we were served the most delicious omelettes and big bowls of fresh fruit which set us up very well for the day. We will definitely return - could not recommend it more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of ten bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa