I have stayed twice at this hotel for conferences and it is deserving of it's five-star rating. The rooms are excellent, really big and well appointed. Try to get a room overlooking the water, the view to Table Mountain is definitely worth a photo or two. The staff from the front door through to the room cleaners are so polite and friendly. The restaurant is also very good. The harbor precinct is very safe 24/7 with security people keeping things under control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa