Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 153
USD 143
  • Breakfast included
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 143
USD 126
  • Restaurant
Hippo Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 63
Agoda.com
The Hyde All-Suite Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 93
USD 83
Agoda.com
Waterfront Village(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 190
USD 170
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
USD 192
USD 151
Agoda.com
The Westin Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
USD 210
USD 175
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
USD 188
USD 164
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
USD 1,188
USD 667
1,922 results
All reviewsa business class roomsea facing roominfinity poolhourly shuttletable mountainstandard roomrobben islandamazing locationbusiness tripshuttle servicebreakfast buffetconcierge deskwater frontour honeymoonthe hotel offerssouth africafour nights
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Great location, great view, great breakfast. Unpretentious but completely professional, most hotels could learn a lot from the Radisson Blu Cape Town. Helped by a wonderful location, staying here was a treat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear DMHE3,

Thank you for your fantastic review of our hotel! I am ecstatic that you had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Radisson Blu Waterfront soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

The Radisson Blu situated in Mouille Point is a beautiful place to stay in Cape Town. Breakfast available inside and outside overlooking the ocean. Great service from waiters, reception and concierge. The transport team helped me with transfer issue for a recent event at a charge but were timeous and helpful. Very grateful for the assistance. Standard rooms are spacious. Currently upgrading their 1 lift but 2nd lift available to use.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Lauren _LW,

Thank you for your kind review and great rating of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Waterfront!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Cape Town.

Wishing you all the very best.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 May 2018

This is an amazing hotel with great staff and an awesome location with breathtaking views. However, I highly recommend to all travellers to make your booking through booking.com as they offer significantly better deals than when boooking directly through the hotel. I made a booking through Booking.com for a Business Class room at a nightly rate of ZAR 3229. I then asked the hotel to extend for on extra night and the hotels rack rate is ZAR 6,362 per night for a business class room. Almost double the cost. I urge all travellers to rather book on Booking.com as you will no doubt get a significantly better rate.

Room Tip: Business Class rooms are the best by far each with balconies overlooking the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Hilda G,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review posted, regarding your recent stay with us.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed your vacation.

Please be assured that your comments have been heard regarding the rates quoted to you by our team. I shall personally investigated the matter. Once again I thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Debra S, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Reviewed 6 May 2018

The hotel is a standard Radisson. Nice comfortable good value. Short walk to the water front, short walk to the Green Point Lighthouse neighborhood. But I think staying at the central Radisson would be more convenient a..Nice stay. One item not happy about, I wanted ala cart breakfast, they did not have it, I paid 19$ for a bagel.

That is not right...

Room Tip: Stay at city center unless you want a view of Ocean..
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your valuable feedback and submitting a review.

I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thoroughly enjoyed our central location to the V&A Waterfront and sea point promenade.

Please accept our apologies to the confusion with regards to your breakfast, the hotel does offer a buffet and an a la carte breakfast. Any comments we receive from our guests are invaluable to us, letting us know where we are getting our service and product right and in some cases, where we need to improve.

Kind regards,