2,281 results
All reviewssignal restaurantbascule barwhiskey barwelcome hometable mountaincomplimentary car servicedressing areachauffeur serviceoverlooking the marinabeautiful hotelour honeymoonevery member of staffluxury roomperfect locationrooms are spaciousbottle of champagnefive star hotel
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Beautiful hotel, all the staff were so kind and helpful . We had ordered cake for our husbands birthdays and they served us in the library area of the hotel after we had dinner. The room was lovely, with seating and a balcony with table and chairs. You could see the waterfront and Table Mount from our balcony. Buffet breakfast was plentiful and the food was delicious . You could order from the menu, as well as go to the buffet.
The men had a whiskey tasting, the hotel was able to accommodate the men at 10pm, after returning from dinner. The men enjoyed it and learned a lot about whiskey.
We enjoyed the High Tea. The teas were excellent and tea sandwiches and desserts were delicious. A lovely way to end our stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This is a very gracious hotel located on its own wharf adjacent to the Waterfront shopping and restaurant area. My room was not only spacious but very comfortable with lovely views over the marina and up to Table Mountain. Staff were friendly and also professional, and they made me feel like part of the family. The breakfast was delicious and I had such a delightful stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Table Mountain
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Def not what we were expecting. Rooms beautiful and halls very pretty but a bit too quiet for us. I like a grander lobby . Breakfast a big disappointment and the pool basically non existent. Liked the table bay hotel... much grander.
Both great locations and walking distance to one another. Can’t go wrong with either. But we did stay at both and we def prefer table bay!
Also no issue with water at all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luv2cruz41_123
Reviewed 7 June 2018

My wife and I have traveled all over the world and have never stayed in a better hotel.
The staff and the service were excellent in all respects. We were treated like family from the moment we arrived. By the time we checked out after four nights lodging we had actually become good friends of several members of the staff. The restaurants and bars were excellent, and the location on the V&A waterfront could not have been better. We hated to leave, but we'll be back!

Room Tip: 4th floor overlooking the yacht harbor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 578terencej
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The Cape Grace Spa should be on everyone’s bucket list! my experience was far beyond what I could have ever imagined. A huge thank you to Maxine (I hope I got that right) for the excellent service! You are truly talented! Definitely will be coming again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo