“Cape Peninsula & Safari Tour Mar 2018”

Cape Splendour Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 354 Tours in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a great tour last month thanks to Julie's arrangment.
The email replies were quick, clear and thoughout.
Also, the tour driver was smart and professional.
It was a very pleasant jouney and we are looking forward with the next trip!

Best Regards,

"cape"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Hi all
We were recommended julie by our friends who had used her previously
We contacted her and via several emails sorted an itinery.
We told her our budget and our prefernces and she did not disappoint.
All our accommodation exceeded our expectations. The restaurants were just wonderful. The car hire was excellent. the recommended trips were worth evry penjy. The personal tour was so informed. She knows everything about everything!!!
Cant recommend her enough
Wayne and Tina jan 2018
Julie thank you sooo much

capesplendour, Owner at Cape Splendour Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thanks for the lovely review! I am so glad the itinerary I designed for you and all the accommodation and restaurants were right up your alley! Thanks for the compliment in terms of me knowing everything about everything about everything, that is a first!!
Hope I do as good a job for your friends in October! You were fun to tour, many thanks for allowing me to share the Splendou'rs of the Cape with you!
Julie

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Very pleased to write this review of Julie Clarke at Cape Splendour Tours in Cape Town, South Africa. Julie came highly recommended from friends who had completed three visits to Cape Town and she lived up to that praise. Friendly, fun, knowledgeable, professional and adaptable - I booked three tours with her originally - Cape Town, Hermanus - Heaven and Earth, and Cape of Good Hope and then added a fourth to Stellenbosch when my tour of Robben Island was cancelled. If you need a tour guide in the Cape, I doubt you will find better than Julie.

capesplendour, Owner at Cape Splendour Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for the lovely review! I had a great time during our 4 days together. I hope I answered all your questions to your satisfaction and that you went back to Toronto with a balanced view of what life in South Africa is all about. Hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We chose Julie for our day trip round the Cape after reading some reviews. We were not disappointed, indeed our expectations were exceeded. What a marvellous tour guide she is, full of knowledge and so friendly as well. We would not hesitate in recommending her and will certainly use her services again on our next visit to Cape Town. Well done Julie.

capesplendour, Owner at Cape Splendour Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for the lovely review, I am so pleased you enjoyed our day together and hope to see you some time in the future. Thanks for choosing to share the Splendours of the Cape with me!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

After many friends have traveled to South Africa - many advised to hire a private driver in Cape Town and avoid the tour busses. After conversations of "who did you hire" and "sorry I forget..." I fortunately came across this website and the other amazing reviews for Cape Splendour. As I travel the world, I look at other reviews and book accordingly as an independent traveler. Cape Splendour is a one woman company - and her name is Julie. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would. She is on time, responds quickly to email pre booking with what you are looking for and makes booking very easy with online payment. When we finally met Julie, it was our privilege to meet her. I wish Julie would come back to the states so we could be friends. Her personality is easy going, informative and comedic. Book her quick - you will not be disappointed.

capesplendour, Owner at Cape Splendour Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Andrea
Thanks so much for your heart warming review. I had fun with you and your family! I
was wondering whether you managed to do the Shark Cage dive and if you enjoyed it or not. Also whether you managed the para-glide.

Thanks for sharing the Splendours of the Cape with me!