“The best guide ever, great company”

Cape Tours With Mac
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Tours With Mac is an Owner Run Tour Business based in Cape Town , operating since 2004 who specialise in Tailor Made Tours. Going the extra Mile and with Great Passion to Help you Enjoy the Holiday of a Lifetime Touring at Your Own Pace and visiting many places that will not be found in the Tour Guide books. Let Mac take care of your Bucket List Holiday and enjoy the Absolute Splendour of Cape Town and the Western Cape.
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We would like to thank you Mac for this wonderful experience and guided tour. We booked a 3 days tours with Mac with my mum to visit the wine regions and the Cape Peninsula. Mac is very professional and as well a great company, a gentleman. He made us feel so comfortable and we learned a lot about the region all with funny anecdotes and a lot of humour. I would strongly recommend Cape Tours with Mac to anyone travelling to this wonderful city and thank you once again for your warm welcome. My mum was so happy and we will come back for sure. Namibia is in the pipeline so we will be in touch.

Florence and Catherine

1  Thank FlorenceAccra
Mac W, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you Very Much for taking the time to send the Comments. It was indeed a Real Pleasure to spend the time with you both and I am looking forward to meeting again. We are very blessed to have such a Wonderful Part of the World with so many Magnificent Options to Spend Full Days Exploring , as mentioned even with 3 days it would be Very Easy to Entertain you both for Several More Days and its great to hear that Namibia is in the Pipeline.
Travel Safely

in 3 reviews
"sights"
"accommodation"

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The best tour guide ever , thank you once again for a fantastic tour , my in laws where really impressed by your friendliness and your knowledge of Cape Town

Mac W, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

It was an absolute pleasure touring with you both and your in laws are very special indeed. Now that they have seen the beauty of Cape Town and the winelands I am sure they will be back again. It was also lovely seeing you again after all these years. Please Travel Safely
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

With so many guides to choose from, I didn’t know where to start, but appreciated the consistent reviews Mac received on TripAdvisor. Our hotel referred us to a major tour company that was literally twice the price, and I cannot imagine that it would have come close to being as interesting and personal as our experience with Mac.

My husband and I had so much fun with Mac on our day trip around the Cape Peninsula. The day before, Mac met us at the airport, and was ready and waiting when we exited the customs area. The full-day tour was fantastic, with Mac telling us fact upon story upon amusing anecdotes about everything along the way. We wanted to spend the next day with him as well, when we decided to do the winery tours, but he was already booked. When he greeted us to take us back to the airport on our final day, it felt like being dropped off by a friend.

Highly recommend!

Mac W, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for the kind words It was fabulous Touring with you both and It certainly would have been a Winelands Tour To Remember. Perhaps we will do that on your Next trip which I hope is not in the too far distance. Wishing you Great Prosperity and Health in the coming year and Safe Travels
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Mac was very friendly and knew all the places very well.He gave us insights into the places we visited and even when faced with bad weather,we made changes to our plans and still had a great trip
Highly recommended

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mac W, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Yes indeed sometimes the weather plays around a little but it is always lovely to make a few amendments to an Itinerary and please all concerned. I am very glad the day went well and thank you for the comments. It will be a pleasure to Tour again with you. Travel Safely.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Mac helped us proposing and customizing a 4-day tour in Cape Town and peninsula based on our interests and needs. He arranged for interesting fun visits to a variety of venues.
He is a very professional guide, able to manage changements due to the unpredictable weather, he is very helpful and moreover safe driver.
I personally appreciate his passion introducing Cape Town and we learn a lot from him because he have so much information to share.
We will definitely go back to Mac again and we strongly recommend him as a tour guide.

Mac W, Owner at Cape Tours With Mac, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

It was a great Pleasure Touring with your lovely family and I am sure we shall manage to run into each other somewhere along the road. Such lovely children and both so appreciative , sorry we could not send you on the way with a Llama or an Alpaca I know someone who would have loved that.
I hope you make it to Kruger next year and If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me
Travel Safely