“Great food”
Review of Thirty Ate

Thirty Ate
Ranked #244 of 1,246 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

On 17 March my friends and I went for dinner at this restaurant after attending the Cape Town Carnival. The food preparation took quite some time. The food quality and presentation was however quite good.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I had a chance to just pop in and i didn’t have a reservation and i was welcomed with a smile and was given an option to choose where to sit. I just came there for a drink and it was worth coming here and the staff is friendly and attentive and they regularly check if the guest is comfortable. I am defiantly coming back with my family and friends and i highly recommend this place

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I had an early morning breakfast here. The staff were very friendly and inviting. The coffee was exceptional and service was fast. I had my first cup within a few minutes after entering.

I had a traditional breakfast with bacon, eggs, mushrooms, fried tomato, ciabatta toast. Every single element of the breakfast was done just right. I would definitely visit them again.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

There is a nice atmosphere. The food is also very good, though service was quite slow.
The calamari were delicious.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice venue to visit. The staff are very friendly and the service good. Nice menue and the food are excellent. The vibe are nice with the live music. Great place to relax and have a beer.