We spent 3 nights here for a family wedding. It is a smart but relaxed hotel with easy access to Cape Town. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
A couple of things to be aware of: it's a popular wedding venue but hotel careful to ensure this doesn't affect other guests. The hotel's transport service while convenient is very expensive - we were charged 525 rand for a trip that cost 175 rand coming back in a local cab. If you don't have a car I would suggest getting an airport cab rather than ask them to pick you up from the airport (hotel very well known) and using local cab companies (such as intercab).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the staggering 12 Apostles Mountain Range and the Atlantic Ocean, the uniquely located and luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa offers the ultimate escape to relax and be pampered, while indulging in stunning beauty, discreet service and extraordinary charm. Within 10 minutes of the best beaches and 15 minutes from the waterfront. A proud member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel Camps Bay
- The 12 Apostles Hotel And Spa
- Twelve Apostles Hotel
- The Twelve Apostles Hotel And Spa Camps Bay, Cape Town