“Best food in SA”

Add it.
China Resturant
Ranked #24 of 38 Restaurants in Kimberley
Reviewed 15 July 2018

It s my favourite take away and eat out. All the food on the menu is extremely yummy, and the sweet and sour sauce is to die for delicious .....Service is excellent. Best CHinese food in SA

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Ordered a take-away, Sweet and Sour Chicken, the pieces was oily and had a lot of dough around it, the meat is questionable! The noodles was sticky and overdone. There was hardly any veggies, a few strips of grated carrots and cabbage. The food was not tasty, and I would not recommend it to anybody.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I enjoy Chinese food. I love ordering the sweet and sour chicken/pork with stir fried rice and it's always tastes nice !! And the prices are fair.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I ordered a noodle chow mein and what a disaster. There was almost no veggies except for some grated carrots and cabbage. Chinese food is known for their whole veggies that is just about cooked. I just paid 46 rand for a take away noodles with grated (almost) no veggies. I will never eat there again and if you like Chinese food I suggest you do not enter this place. They get a zero from me. This is by far the worst I have ever paid for. So disappointing.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Went back after 9 years specially for the sweet and sour pork and was not disappointed. We chose to dine in, even though the restuarant is not the "fanciest" in town. The food and service are great, still the same lovely gent we knew from years back. Good value for money.