See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2018

THE GOOD: Room was clean and spacious; breakfast was good
THE BAD: The sliding door lock was broken and could not lock the room with valuables when leaving; No shower in the twin room, and bath took more than half an hour to fill up; Awful smell coming from the bathroom the entire stay; Beds are in serious need of replacement.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We stayed at Khayalami in Nelspruit. We had paid for our accommodation two weeks in advance but upon check-in we had to produce proof of payment before they could check us in.
The place is well-built, the rooms are specious. With a more attentive and friendly staff complement, it can only add value. My advice to the owner is to get experienced, qualified and professional front of office, booking and accounts personnel to make for a pleasurable, seamless and stressfree checking in experience. The wifi was not working the entire time we were there.
The aircons and curtains need a serious intervention, the curtains don't fit those big beautiful windows and the aircons were leaking so much water that I feared for the electrical wiring and electronics in the room.
The breakfast was the biggest let down for me. Rubbery eggs and squash is not what I was expecting.

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony for the best views of the rising sun!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This was my only disappointing accommodation during a 3 weeks tour. Whilst my room was clean, the view of a car park strewn with discarded food containers did nothing to add charm to the already charmless experience of dealing with the woman on reception. I would never return

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Would not recommend the venue to anybody, real dump. Lucky to get 1 star. Toilet smelt like a sewer line vent enough to make you want to vomit. Sheets had black and grey hair sticking to them and did not look if they had been changed. Generally poor maintenance as the plug was off the wall hanging by the wires. Towels had holes in them. Broken dustbin in the bathroom. The receptionist could not have been more rude and all her actions were a massive effort as if she was doing me a favor. Made arrangements for supper to be told we did not make food for you. When inquired about my meal was told "we can give you food" with such arrogance that you did not feel welcome as a guest. Didnt eat supper and did not stay long enough for breakfast. Left as early as I could and will not be back. Will blacklist them with out travel agent. DISGUSTING!!!
________________________________________

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The service from the personnel was great, Raymond was a gem.
However the general state of the rooms and facilities was poor, with many things needing repair in various rooms. We moved rooms due to our initial room not being able to lock. Alternative rooms all had maintenance issues.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family