See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

If there was a less than zero score I would put that in. It was a company booking and payment hadn’t cleared by the time we checked in. No prob I thought. Explained to the helpful lady on check in that if funds hadn’t cleared by the morn I would settle the bill on my private cc. In a deep sleep was woken by insistant knocking on my door at 11pm.. the owners insist you must pay now.. at 11pm???? After telling me it is no prob to settle in the morning? I have no words. Wont go into more about the less than average accomodation and open plan toilet. The only highlight was the helpful lady on check in who was almost in tears because she had to wake me up at 11pm.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Love that each room has its own theme:
Happiness, Joy, Rejoice, Love - to name a few.
The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.
Reasonably priced (value for money).
Well maintained and tastefully decorated and kept.
Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Where is the spa???? That's why I booked there. What a disappointment!! Our first room was a disaster with aircon that does not work, and a manager that didn't want to move us to another room. After I personally demanded it from him over the phone, we were at last moved. Not worth the money. Will not return or tell my friends or family.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rmsteyn67
Reviewed 1 March 2018

They were not aware of my booking. I specifically requested a room with a bath but was then given a room with a shower. I was then moved to another room but when I wanted to go to bed, the linen was dirty. Website is very misleading

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Called to enquire, as the trip advisor reviews were so bad. An Afrikaans lady answered. Wasnt helpful said I should check the reviews on FB etc. And that these e=reviews were done years ago. I told her the last one was last ear Sep16... a few months ago. When I asked about the layout downstairs that they open into the restuarant and its not private and everyone can hear everyone speak.. as reviews said..it appears its still the same. Their sie just looks stunning but the layout is the same.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business