See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2014

A convenient overnight stop en route to Kruger. Well located, great garden and pool, good food, lots of restaurants nearby and, especially, run by professional who are friendly, helpful and very efficient! i recommen this place.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Patdewil
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Went to Nelspruit on business and was booked into this place for 2 nights. What can I say! Excellent service from the host Ralph and the beautiful Charlene. Very friendly, "behulpsaam" (helpful, it just sounds better in Afrikaans!). Very clean grounds, the sparkling blue pool looked very inviting. I took my bike along and was once again kindly assisted by Ralph in finding some storage place since bikes are not allowed in the rooms.
My room was very tastefully decorated with a green theme (the colour, not the ecological obsession), a large comfortable bed, a little patio and a shower, large enough actually for a couple!
Things I did not like were the small breakfasts and the odd parking. Property is located on a steep incline so cars are parked randomly with no clear demarkation. Luckily the parking lot was quite empty during my stay which reduced the risk of someone bumping my car. O, and the name of the B&B is nowhere to be found on the wall surrounding the property...it just says EIGHT.
All in all, I loved it and when I come back to Nelspruit, this is my stay. A little hidden gem. Pity about the name not on the wall..

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mecheng89
Reviewed 24 October 2014

We stayed at Mariu for 6 nights. On arrival we were offered to upgrade our room to a wonderful room with balcony. Location is great and safe, ideal for visiting the Kruger Nationalpark. Room was very clean and tidy. Ralph amd Charlene were wonderful hosts, always helping out with ideas! We loved this place!

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank Jeanny89
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Ralph and Charlene are excellent hosts and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
Great view
Excellent facilities
Recomend this guest house for business trips and romantic get aways
This is now my favourite place to stay in Nelspruit

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hanneke L
Reviewed 9 September 2014

We stayed just for 1 night before taking a flight and after ten days in kruger. We were a couple and 2 friends. It is a very comfortable place with very nice rooms. Very good value for money. Situated in a condo-style area (there is no downtown in this city) around 5 min by car to restaurants... Recomended

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are more "romantic" (with bathtube and so on), a little bigger and with more natural light. Normal rooms are also very good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple