“Quick, healthy lunch”
Review of Nino's

Nino's
Ranked #59 of 99 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I had the chicken lunch, with avocado, corn, grains and a soft, succulent chicken fillet with a light sauce. Service was friendly and fast. Will definitely return. The restaurant is clean , airy and bright. Lovely to find something on a menu that is gluten and lactose free, without having to ask for a meal that is both.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Service was slow at Nino's. Coffee not great and food reasonable but nothing special. Restaurant relatively new but needs a tidy up. Messy counters, weak interior. All needs some attention!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

We dashed into the ILanga Mall for a quick breakfast and were delighted with the prompt and friendly service and also delicious menu options.

The food was delicious - I enjoyed a french toast stack and my friend enjoyed the eggs benedict which she claimed were the best she has ever had.

Price was good.

Restaurant was clean and neat.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

The menu description definitely does not correspond with the meals received. The chef admitted to changing an item on the menu to a total different dish. I was very disappointed as I ordered the chipotle pulled chicken and received chicken strips and BBQ sauce on a baguette. Someone from the kitchen annoyingly came to our table 3 times not accepting that the dish was wrong. He informed us that he changed the dish as other customers complained they didn't like the correct way as described in the menu. Even asking a different waitress to point out what meal I had on the menu, she could not identify it. My fiancé and I ended up sharing her tramezzini which was quite nice. Only after requesting the bill and noticing that they did not remove the item off the bill, did management arrive to kindly offer me a slice of cake instead , were at this point feeling very frustrated denied the offer and finely got here to remove the item.
Will definitely not visit this establishment again.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We arrived unexpectedly at Ilanga Mall and decided to try the special breakfast at , Ninos. Our waiter, who was very friendly and extremely helpful and efficient provided a very good service. The breakfast was very tasty, with good portions and was extremely good vaule.